4.7 5 0 62 62 The Natural Confectionery Co. Berry Bliss are berry flavoured jellies with a soft fruity centre... yum! Aussie Made and packed full of deliciousness, with no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, no GMOs and no artificial sweeteners.
The Natural Confectionery Co. Berry Bliss

31/07/2020
OMG!! Yesss
I am the worst for sweets and these are just so bad because you certainly can’t stop at one. Worth grabbing a bag to keep in the draw to have one or two a day if you can resist. Full of flavour with a surprise on the inside.
26/07/2020
Yummy!
Super sweet delicious fruity treat on the go. Texture was gooey and perfect on the inside while a great treat for kids and adults!
24/07/2020
Berry Yummy
Once you start you can't stop eating these they are delicious, tip, buy more than one pack
24/07/2020
Berry happy
Love these, the soft centre makes them different to the other varieties and the berry favour is really nice, quite sweet if you have a sweet tooth these will definately please
22/07/2020
Oh so yummy..
I bought these to try as I love the idea of a sweet that has no artificial colours, flavours etc.. and was pleasantly surprised at how great they taste. The jelly centre is so so good and most importantly, not too sweet. These will be a regular on my treat list when I go shopping and I suggest yoiu give them a try as you won';t be disappointed.
18/07/2020
Loved Them!
So Yummy! Love eating them, super soft and a good flavour too!
18/07/2020
Yum, perfect treat
The berry flavoured chews had just the right amount of sweetness and chew factor. I found it hard to stop at one!
17/07/2020
Super Yummy
The centres are soooooo good, I'm absolutely hooked. They were the right amount of sweetness and chewiness. Maybe introducing a citrus version would be good too.
15/07/2020
Very yummy and consisted of a good ratio of berry flavoured jelly inside
15/07/2020
I love them!
Omg. There are no words to describe how much I LOVE this product! They are super tasty. The soft centre is simply amazing. I don't think that they could create any better product.
VERY BERRY
YUMMY, SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE, YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT FROM A JELLY LOLLY, LOVE THE GREAT TASTE AND THE BERRY FLAVOUR IS VERY STRONG
A larger packet please!
Yum. Pop one in your mouth and you will never eat regular raspberry lollies again, Absolutely delicious.
Mmmm
Was yummy and had both the chewy of a Gummy but intense flavour of a jelly
Weird texture
These aren’t for me. I don’t like mixing textures and the weird jam coming out of the gummy is just strange. Very sweet though, the flavour is nice
13/07/2020
Great Taste
These are very tasty with a soft fruity center, often on special at Coles and Woolworths.