3.4 5 0 14 14 Behind every crunch are ingredients you’ll love. Handfuls of organic rice, carefully cultivated using the ancient sustainable farming methods and only the finest salts and spices.

15/10/2019
Healthy and Great for kids
My kid has allergies so this was perfect for him. I've also tried it and like the freshness and crunch compared to another brand we buy. However it is bland for adults who prefer some flavour.
04/10/2019
Plain Jane
Actual biscuits are crispy but the flavour is lacking. The taste is very plain.
04/10/2019
Snack Pack Success
My husband and I both enjoyed this product as we found that the biscuits gently melted in your mouth as opposed to some crackers which can cut the inside of your mouth sometimes.
02/10/2019
Nice alternative
I liked the taste, not full off flavour but still a nice side to a dip or cheese. The original flavour were by far my favourite.
25/09/2019
Great subtle flavour
I like these. Not as salty as other brands, although they are a little thicker then the other brands i still enjoyed them. The cheese and onion are a little pungent and shouldn't be eating in enclosed spaces. But they make a great lunchbox snack for the kids.
11/09/2019
Very disappointed, not much flavour and the texture was weird. Not a pleasant product to eat.
01/09/2019
It’s OK
They were ok, not as good as other brands I have tried.
29/08/2019
Little bland
Tried these cause they caught my eye in the store when I seen their organic and that they were made from jasmine rice my favorite but I was disappointed with the flavour very bland but their ok if used with a dip
28/08/2019
Took some time
I ordered these online and it took me a while to love them but now I’m on board. They’re not a heavy cracker- nice and light enough to enjoy the cheese that’s going on top. I love the mini bags as the serving sizes aren’t too small like some other brands!
28/08/2019
Nice, but a bit bland
I love rice crackers and was looking forward to trying these; they're a little bland but ok for a change. Crispy, light and a healthy alternative.
27/08/2019
Not my favourite
I found these to be a bit tasteless. Not as enjoyable as other brands. Had to add a strong flavoured dip to make them more tasty. My kid's were not keen on the taste either.
21/08/2019
Goes well with a dip
Rice crackers are usually flavourless - that guy is not an exception. However, it serves as an excellent base for your cheese and other dips.
18/08/2019
Not amazing
Bought these thinking they'd be a great little snack, however they were quite bland.
17/08/2019
Delicious love the consistency
I really love this product. They have a clean and healthy taste. I really enjoy the consistency, kind of reminds me of Pringle’s a little. They are great for dips, cheese and avocado. I would highly recommend these. The kids love them also.