4 5 0 5 5 Ultimates Indulge Natural Chicken Dry Dog Food is an all natural supplemental food for dogs enriched with heart-healthy omega oils. Grain free, made with natural real chicken and contains quality animal proteins.
Ultimates Indulge Natural Chicken Dry Dog Food

17/05/2020
Dog is a fan
We give these to our little dog as treats before bed, rather than as a meal. Just a few is enough. She gets excited about them. They are small pieces so perfect for little dogs.
09/12/2019
dog food
very small bits and very hard alright for a small dog My dog unfortunately hasn't any teeth so was able to swallow them whole I bought this product as it was grain free and natural
15/10/2019
My dogs loves them
My dog loves these and there isn't a bit left in the bowl.
09/10/2019
The dogs liked it a lot
I have two fussy eaters both weigh under 10kg These are great for when I am busy and want to feed them a quick meal without too much prep.
14/09/2019
Chicken dog food pouch
My Cuddlz seem to enjoy it and didn't have that horrible pet food smell, and it looked good too. With the pouch food I wish they made a larger size also I reckon Cuddlz would have liked a bit more..
12/09/2019
Haven't seen it in the supermarkets at all. I have a fussy eater and always on the look out for new dog food. Would love to try it, Maybe Home Tester should offer a product test on it. I would be keen. :-)