5 5 0 1 1 Veet EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Legs and arms wax refill is specifically designed for use with Veet Easy Wax™ Electrical Roll-On. The large roll-on head is perfectly adapted to wax legs and arms. For Bikini and Underarm areas, try Veet`s specifically designed refill featuring a smaller roll-on head. Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm.It is specially formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types, including sensitive. Skin remains impeccably smooth for up to 4 weeks!
Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit

06/05/2020
Great and convenient product!
This product is extremely useful for at-home use and allows you to wax any part of your body at ease. The roll-on style means less mess and you ensure an even spread for effective hair removal, and cartridge last several uses.
05/07/2013
i would love to try electric roll on legs and arm wax as i have been looking for somthing nice for legs and arms
17/03/2013
i love using veet easy wax electrical roll-on. it is easy to use and very effective in removing hair the wax does take a little bit of time to heat up but the end result is great. price is just right and it is very effective in removing small hair as well. plus it is gentle on skin .
17/03/2013
I found veet wax to be alot more softer on the skin. It is alot more easier than a pop stick. It is pricey however it does come on special and it is worth it.
13/03/2013
This is expensive but worth it. Not messy which is great as I don`t need to worry about wax drops like I did previously. I have used both size heads and I like them both. Waxing with this is definitely way to go!
08/01/2013
I bought this in December but still havent used it. I;`m scared it will hurt. I havent waxed before. LOL. :)
03/12/2012
I was not too impressed with this product, if the wax was water soluble I feel that would be a better option, it is not really as advertised....salon quality waxing!
21/09/2012
Expensive, but very practical. For the on-the-go waxing. It is a wonderful product.
21/09/2012
I have this and its great! Takes a little while to heat up, but is worth the wait because it is so easy to use! It gives a really nice, clean wax and doesn`t leave any stray hairs behind. The wax doesn`t get too hot that it burns either. Also it doesn`t get messy like other hot waxing products.
20/09/2012
Haven`t tried this yet but I`m keen.Love the idea of a roll on.