Watermans Grow Me Strengthening & Replenishing Shampoo

3.8 5 0 10 10 Watermans Grow Me Strengthening & Replenishing Shampoo features a salon tested Grow More formula with biotin, caffeine, argan oil and natural DHT blockers, said to stimulate hair growth, strengthen hair follicles, improve scalp circulation, increase hair density and improve scalp condition, leaving the hair looking thick and strong. The sulfate-free product is suitable for all hair types and races.
Watermans Grow Me Strengthening & Replenishing Shampoo

07/01/2021
Es ist sehr gut
I have blonde bleached damaged hair that struggles to grow, consistent use of this shampoo and conditioner have given my hair great length and strength, have patience and use consistently!
09/12/2020
Thicker than some
Works well at thickening hair, hasn't given patch a complete cover up but definitely helps minimize it
15/11/2020
Saviour for my locks
17/10/2020
Still deciding
I’ve been using the grow me shampoo and conditioner for a few months, I have noticed improvements with the overall health of my hair. I would recommend this product
28/09/2020
Does the job
I actually bought this product to use and I think it does the job it says it will do. It promises hair growth and after using it, I’ve noticed baby hairs growing where I used to have thinning hair. Don’t expect it to give your hair shine, smoothness or softness. It doesn’t promise any of that so it doesn’t give your hair any of them either. I use a conditioner (pantene) after I use this shampoo for the shine, smoothness and texture. The scent isn’t bad either and it’s quite subtle. It’s usually over powered by the scent of my conditioner so I haven’t really noticed it much. Overall, as a hair growth shampoo, I think this product delivers!
07/09/2020
Unsure of result
I Re-purchased this product twice in the past. It made my hair feel really cleansed and smelt fresh. I couldn’t really tell if it made any difference to the growth of my hair as I don’t think I was using it for a long enough period of time
18/07/2020
Nothing special for me
I tried this shampoo and nothing special for me it's a like day today sample that when you go to ordinary hotels the shampoo which Uber eats available compared to like that sort of shampoo is this.
23/06/2020
Very little to no results
Suffering from thinning (from having kids) and only 35 I thought I would give the Watermans grow me shampoo and conditioner. With every product, there are pros and cons, the reviews on their website are amazing. I have fine thin hair, using Watermans for 5 months solid following the shampoo and conditioning process you want to believe that your hair is getting thicker. It looks slightly thicker however to touch its still that fine thin hair. Sorry to say no shampoo and condition (followed by hair grown serums that are selling for $90) are going to give you these lasting results. Unfortunately the day I stopped using the shampoo and conditioner my hair was flat, thin, and limp. so please just accept that this product does not work.
13/06/2020
Hopeful
To start with it's an expensive product and it also requires you to use it as per instructions or there is a possibility it won't work. Personally it's taken about 6 months to see any improvement. It can make you lose more hair I am told this is normal and should not continue but for me I still lose hair every time I wash my hair. I have noticed some improvement in areas that I had thinning due to medication so I will continue to use. I recommend also using the conditioner, I also use the serum. They do provide excellent service.
06/04/2021
send me some samples i want to try this product really bad