4 5 0 35 35 White Wings 97% Fat Free Banana Muffins are an ideal low fat snack for the entire family! Quick and easy to make, ready for snacks, desserts and lunch boxes in under half an hour!
White Wings 97% Fat Free Banana Muffins

16/02/2015
I've always liked White Wings Products they are great! I've tried the Banana Muffins and they are fantastic! I love cooking especially cakes and biscuits etc. It is done in half an hour. I reccommend this to everyone. Thanks Amanda van Vuuren
28/09/2014
Great and tastes ok - kids like them in there lunchboxes - with added choc chips of course. Easy to make and great to have the box in the cupboard when supplies for school are running low - whip this up and they freeze really well too
18/09/2014
These are quick and easy to make. I always have a packet in the cupboard. Yum.
03/07/2014
Make these muffins regularly everyone in the family loves them. Great for morning tea and school lo lunches
11/06/2014
Our kids love these. They love the taste of them. Always have a box in the cupboard as they love to make them now..
16/05/2014
Very convenient as I don't have a lot of storage to stash everything you need to bake from scratch. Or a lot of time! These were a hit with the boys of the house.
13/04/2014
we love this, banana. taste like banana and really easy to make.
10/04/2014
The texture of the muffins is consistent and they hold together well while being eaten (not falling apart). The banana flavour is good however I would like perhaps some small dried banana to add to the mix for an extra flavour hit. Overall White wings do great products and this is one of them.
05/04/2014
White Wings Banana Muffins were fantastic - had to fight the kids to get one! Will make again.
27/03/2014
Quick and easy to make, great flavour, delicious snack for the whole family
08/03/2014
Love these very moist and tasty has a great flavour not too sweet.
03/03/2014
These are absolutely beautiful,moist great flavor,and almost healthy
28/02/2014
My kids love these muffins. They are a great treat to throw in the lunch box and also good for people who are health wise.
27/02/2014
Really easy to make and very tasty. 10/10
27/02/2014
These are brilliant. Try getting a tin of chopped pineapples and adding them and the juice. Taste amazing!