5 5 0 45 45 Pancakes with that cafe quality taste. White Wings new Cafe Creations pancakes and cake mixes are made with the finest quality real ingredients.
White Wings Cafe Creations Blueberry & Buttermilk Pancakes

24/04/2019
These are nice
I have tried these and the others in this range from white wings and they are super nice although a bit expensive and really not the money even if they are so good, its what I would expect from this brand, light fluffy pancakes for a Sunday morning.
17/04/2015
Great taste, super light and fluffy. The only issue is that the berries are not consistent in all the pancakes, even if I mix the batter before pouring into the pan
23/02/2015
These were most tasty however, i found it hard to keep berries consistent on each pancake however, we enjoyed with icecream & I'd buy again
24/10/2014
Great product that made a good mix that was easy to prepare and cook. Sweet than other similar products but I like sweet pancakes.Great go to on a Sunday morning for impromptu breakfast.
17/10/2014
So too much sugar but so worth it so yum love them the hole family loved it
14/10/2014
These were lovely! I made the batter a bit thicker and made pikelets with the mix instead which turned out perfectly.
30/09/2014
These are beautiful and fluffy, very easy to make. The kids love both the blueberry and French chocolate flavours. Weekend breakfast staples in our house!
19/09/2014
Really surprising. So much better than the shaker pancakes. Light, fluffy, delicious.
15/09/2014
These are GREAT, I'm addicted (don't tell anyone hehehe) this is my Sunday morning treat to myself and my husband....great product, love it
05/09/2014
We loved these one Sunday morning for brekky with a little maple syrup drizzled over the top. Sooo good!
04/09/2014
Great tasting, but I added additional cinnamon to the mix
20/08/2014
Oh my gosh, these are yummy. I make pancakes from scratch often and tried these for something different. Didn't stick to the pan, which I find many packet ones have in the past, so easy to make and the kids absolutely loved them.
29/07/2014
wow finally a pancake mix that works my kids just loved them
27/07/2014
Absolutely divine, a real winner in my house, tried all the flavours and they are all amazing and great quality.
25/07/2014
Love this product it's real nice to taste the fruit .... Cooks up light and fluffy much nicer then the shaker pancake