5 5 0 8 8 Not only do they taste great but they look fantastic, try our Devilish Red Velvet cupcakes. Only at Woolworths.
White Wings Devilish Red Velvet Cupcakes

30/11/2019
Perfect
This mixture made beautiful, moist red velvet cupcakes and the icing way yummy as well! Have repurchased since
13/09/2019
A hit
My son loves baking and this is one of his favourites. Great taste, moist and good consistency.
31/08/2019
Amazing cakes
These white wing cupcakes are so quick and easy to make and they taste so good! I got the kids to help me make them, they had fun but I think that they enjoyed eating them more!
12/06/2019
good to take to a party
I was going to a kid's party and I was low on cash but I still wanted to take something nice with me so I wouldn't turn up empty-handed. Bought this product, whipped it up and took it with me... was an instant hit with everyone!
03/04/2014
I have tried these they are delicious and very tasty. The topping is rich and creamy.
06/02/2014
a delicious red velvet cupcake, well worth making
08/07/2013
Babysat my niece a few weeks ago and thought it would be good to have a baking evening with her. Something that was easy and that she could get involved in. Bought a packet of these, they were easy to make and they tasted fantastic. The frosting was creamy and delicious. Sometimes I am a little hesitant with packet cake mixes, however, these were winners!
17/05/2013
I make these when the grandkids come around and they don`t last long (adults too). The cake has a very different flavour and the cream cheese topping is rich and creamy. Love it