0 5 0 8 35 A smooth and creamy vanilla panna cotta drizzled with delicious passionfruit coulis.
White Wings Vanilla Panna Cotta with Passionfruit Coulis

10/08/2014
The Panna Cotta I found was very sweet but with the passion fruit coulis was bitter/tart but the combination equals each other out. I'd recommend others to try :)
07/07/2014
The creamy tasting Panna Cotta is to die for! I preferred it without the Passionfruit coulis
23/02/2014
lovely flavour a bit on the sweet side but very nice
10/01/2014
A great dessert which is simple to make a lovely creamy taste
03/12/2013
tried this today, very yummy indeed. Will definitely adding this to my fortnightly shopping list.
21/09/2013
We enjoyed the creamy `grown up` taste. Maybe a bit costly to share with the children, but then sometimes it is nice for the adults to have something special.
06/09/2013
I tried this sample at woolies, OMG! Its delicous, definitely worth buying :D
02/09/2013
I`m not a huge fan of Panna Cotta but tried this at friends and great flavor..love passionfruit and this is great when there not in season
07/08/2014
I would love to try this because I really like passion fruit and I haven't ever had pan a cotta
22/07/2014
I have not tried this product and like cooking with my kids this sounds really nice would like a chance to sample this product thankyou
05/06/2014
Sounds amazing. Would love to try this fancy recipe with a packet mix because my other attempts at panna cotta usually fail.
09/05/2014
Love that this product has no artificial colours or flavours, would be interested in trying with my family.
08/05/2014
This looks amazing I would love to try it. I am sure my Husband would like to try it as well.
06/05/2014
Lactose free great being lactose intolerant myself is so frustrating great to see products are being made more available for those of us that suffer from reactions love to give it a go.
08/04/2014
haven`t tried this - would love a sample it sounds amazing - and easy to make.