4.5 5 0 45 45 Whittaker's has been brewing up something special with Bundaberg, their favourite family from next door. Introducing their new Brewed Ginger Caramel block! They took their wonderfully velvety caramel, added Bundaberg's unique ginger brew and encased it in super smooth, 5 Roll Refined Creamy Milk chocolate. We reckon it’s the best trans-Tasman get-together ever. Certainly the most delicious!
Whittaker's Bundaberg Ginger Caramel Chocolate Block

09/01/2021
Bundy good
A nice smooth caramel choc with a little more ginger flavour than most people like. I like it as I love ginger chocolate and it’s novel being bundaberg drink associated. I’ve bought numerous blocks so far Lol not a bad price around $5
08/12/2020
Ginger Caramel
I don't usually purchase Whittaker's chocolate however when I saw the Bundaberg name associated with it and my husband's love for all things ginger we had to try it although he is not keen on caramel. At this moment in time there is none left so he obviously found it to his satisfaction his only complaint, needed more ginger!
07/12/2020
Unique taste
I saw this in Coles but was reluctant to get it. I gave it a go and it took awhile to get used to having chocolates with a ginger taste. After a few times, I love it. I never got to finished it - my kids did the honour
04/12/2020
For Ginger LoversI
I love Whittaker chocolates. When I saw this new flavour I had to buy it. It is VERY gingery. So if you enjoy eating Ginger products you'll love this product.
21/11/2020
Best chocolate of all time
Wow, Whittakers never fail to make the best chocolate but they've absolutely hit it out of the park with their collab with Bundaberg! We loved the ginger flavor and smoothness of the caramel in this gorgeous creation and it goes brilliantly with a cuppa. Full marks.
12/11/2020
Opulence Incorporated
Quite delicious & an interesting flavour choice. Whittakers is Quality +++, there's no denying that & when they branch out into a new flavour, it's often heaven in a heartbeat & yes indeed they have done it again. Excelled themselves. Creamy, succulent, exquisite authentic flavour. Truly decadence in a mere morsel of WOW! Worth trying Whittakers Jelly Top as well. Equally as scrumptious,, refined & heavenly. You wont be disappointed. Thank you.
06/11/2020
Yum!
just love whittakers chocolate. The ginger is very subtle mixes well with the caramel and chocolate.
31/10/2020
To die for!
This is my new absolute fave chocolate, can't get enough, and I'm quickly getting several co-workers hooked too! Whittaker's signature smooth chocolate filled with gloriously smooth, NOT sickly sweet but unbelievably perfect caramel has been teamed with this ex-Queenslander's fave ginger to create a taste made in heaven. A creamy smooth caramel with just a bit of heat and sing. Love, love love it! And so do all my friends 😁
29/10/2020
So Satisfying
You can really taste the quality in Whittaker's chocolate. So smooth and creamy with just enough of the zingy ginger to give you a different experience than other chocolate bars.
26/10/2020
Smooth and creamy
This product was delicious. I bought this myself and it was smooth and cream. The caramel had just enough ginger taste. Would 100% buy again
22/10/2020
so yummy
Thought I would try this Whittaker's Bundaberg Ginger Caramel Chocolate Block after reading positive reviews. Loved it the smooth chocolate with taste of caramel/ginger perfect combination not to strong in flavor just right
20/10/2020
Ginger??
I could not taste any Ginger at all, loved the oozy Caramel and smooth silky chocolate though, as a ginger lover I felt a bit let down!
20/10/2020
Yuuuuuuuuuum. Just YUM!!!!
I bought a block of this over the weekend having spotted it on here and it has to be my new favourite thing! I was a little worried it would be a little overpowering as I find most ginger flavoured confectionery generally is but I absolutely loved this. LOVED IT! For me, this was just the right mix of caramel and ginger and so spot on I fear my personal trainer might do a double take when I hand my food diary in at the end of the week haha Try this. It’s delicious. And you only live once!
19/10/2020
Not strong enough
I do love the taste of ginger but I found this chocolate more caramel than ginger. Still delicious though.
15/10/2020
A combination miracle!
As a long term Bundaberg Ginger Beer lover I was very keen to try this product and I wasn't disappointed. I'm new to Whittakers chocolate which is delicious and certainly equals Lindt. The combination of the chocolate and ginger is amazing!