4.4 5 0 47 47 Whittaker's has been brewing up something special with Bundaberg, their favourite family from next door. Introducing their new Brewed Ginger Caramel block! They took their wonderfully velvety caramel, added Bundaberg's unique ginger brew and encased it in super smooth, 5 Roll Refined Creamy Milk chocolate. We reckon it’s the best trans-Tasman get-together ever. Certainly the most delicious!
Whittaker's Bundaberg Ginger Caramel Chocolate Block

😋 yum
Brought this for my husband and teens. I tried one block. Very nice. My husband particularly likes the size of each block piece just the right size to ease a sugar craving.you get this slight heat in the back of your throat from the ginger. Great Xmas gift
Pleasantly surprised
The hint of ginger is just the right amount to not be overpowering. That combined with the chocolate and caramel is absolutely delicious. I am not a big lover of ginger beer as I found the ginger too overpowering, but the balance in this chocolate is just right.
Ginger lovers dream
If you love ginger this is a perfect balance of ginger and milk chocolate. I was pleasantly surprised
29/09/2020
Absolutely love the flavour combination, the warmness of the ginger as the caramel melts in your mouth is to die for
29/09/2020
Finally a chocolate that doesn’t dumb down the ginger flavour. The chocolate is creamy, the caramel similar to the traditional Caramello and the ginger is authentic and balanced well with the caramel.
Spiced Goodness
Bunderberg has hit the spot with this little number. Brewed Ginger Caramel encased in sweet chocolate. What more could a girl ask for. My block ran out way to fast for my likings. Wish there was more.
Yum
This is soooo yummy, just loved it, will be buying more
28/09/2020
Great taste
I love it, I'm a big fan of gingerbread, biscuits and this chocolate is just amazing :) It has caramelized ginger filling inside, its just beautiful.
27/09/2020
Tasty and delicious
Melt in your mouth I'm very picky with chocolate but it was so delicious. The flavour combination works so well. I don't think you can make it any better
07/12/2020
I have been looking for this chocolate everywhere! Sounds amazing, looking forward to trying it if I can find it
18/11/2020
I have not seen this to buy but will look for it next time I shop. I like this brand of chocolate and I also love caramel and ginger
24/10/2020
Not sure with the ginger but I do like the brand can’t get enough
17/10/2020
I have to see if I can find this in shop, looks delicious and I’d eat the entire pack. Yum love this brand so I’m sure this would be delicious and irresistible. Yummy chocolate.
15/10/2020
undefined
Love to try it but have not seen it yet I love Whittaker’s chocolate
29/09/2020
Just read the reviews about this Bundaberg Ginger Caramel chocolate and it will be on my shopping list for my next shop. Thanks for the introduction and looking forward to sampling it.