4.6 5 0 62 62 Enjoy a sweet treat that delightfully melts in your mouth. Whittaker's Peanut Butter Chocolate Block is made from freshly batch roasted cocoa beans with peanut butter filling and has 33% cocoa content. Known for its quality ingredients, this chocolate from New Zealand is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth.
Whittaker's Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Block

20/01/2021
Tasty
Best tasting peanut and chocolate ever. Like how you can get it in different sizes.
19/01/2021
Yummy chocolate
It’s just so tasty if you love peanut butter this is the chocolate for you
09/01/2021
One of The Best Peanut Butter Chocolate!
The chocolate is pretty good and would be one of the best out there. I think it could be improved by either adding some small chunks or potentially some salt. But I still recommend this to anyone who loves Peanut Butter! It's always my go to chocolate!
04/01/2021
A perfect pairing
There’s no better food pairing than chocolate and peanut butter. These are highly addictive and a must have on my shopping list
27/11/2020
YUM
Finally have a peanut butter choc block on the market. Plain and simple YUM!
25/11/2020
Perfect for peanut butter lovers
Great smooth taste! If it had a few crunchy peanut bits it would be even
17/11/2020
Delicious chocolate
I like eating chocolate..it’s my go to snack...it keeps me happy..tried it when it went on special at woolies...and am probably going to buy it again because I am a fan of chocolate and nuts and it was balanced in both.
Deliciously addictive chocolate
It’s a killer combo sure to get your tastebuds dancing! One of my all time favourites
Yum yum yum!
This is one of our favourite Whittaker’s flavours - it’s so good! Just the right balance of sweet chocolate and salty peanut butter.
Amazing, so good
Don't buy this unless your will to eat it all in one sitting. It is that good. Loved it but need to share it or I eat it all on my own....
15/11/2020
Peanut Butter dream
One of my weaknesses! Delicious peanut butter in a creamy chocolate block! Works so well together and is very addictive. Whole family favourite and generous amount of peanut butter and chocolate!
11/11/2020
Taste weird but it's nice
I don't know if It's my impression but I think that the flavor is a little bit weird. I'm not really sure if I like or not. You must try as my son loved the product and my wife said that was no too bad. So at the end I'm not really sure what to said.
10/11/2020
One of my favourite brands. It tastes so good! It's a shame its so expensive in Australia. I always buy a heap when I'm in NZ to bring back. I can't justify the price to buy in Australia.
10/11/2020
Where can you go wrong?
Honestly I love this brand of chocolate, this is my preferred option. The chocolate is creamier and smoother, there’s a decent quantity of filling and depending on ambient temperature the liquidity of the filling changes too. Plus the traditional combo of milk chocolate and peanut butter cannot be beaten.
08/11/2020
Gooey centre
My favourite chocolate because of its gooey centre. The peanut butter centre has the best texture and flavour.