4.4 5 0 10 10 Smooth custard with a prominent vanilla flavour, topped with a layer of brûlée caramel.
Wicked Sister Vanilla Crème Brûlée

12/08/2020
Just tried it
I shared one with Mum recently - it was a positive surprise and it will be definitely on my list of sweets I usually get when I feel like treating myself with something nice. The price is affordable and the product worth its price.
05/07/2020
Sweet tooth
I think this product is a little small but very tasty. I wanted more of it. I liked that there was a second one for me to eat straight away, the price is ok. Yes I would recommend it.
07/05/2020
Creamy and smooth
Tried this last week and was very impressed with the flavour and consistency of this Wicked Sister Creme Brulee. It was smooth and creamy and I will definitely go back for more. You wont be disappointed if you give it a try.
25/08/2019
Crime brûlée
This is the best pre made crepe brûlée , love the taste and the texture
06/05/2019
perfect desert
I tried this new product and was very impressed with how tasty it was it had the perfect balance of sweetness custard was so smooth great to have after dinner or serve to guests
01/05/2019
Very handy instant dessert
I've been buying these for a while now and I think they taste great. They are also useful if you haven't anything sweet in the house for dessert. The vanilla sauce is delicious.
01/05/2019
Yummy taste but no brulee crunch
This is a really yummy treat but it doesn't have that awesome bruise crunch on top, which is half the appeal of brulee
10/04/2019
Dessert heaven
Love Wicked Sister products. This is not their best but still really yummy and fills that spot when you need something sweet to finish the meal.
10/04/2019
Nice, but never a real Brulee
Close, but no cigar. You really can't package a hard toffee topping.
09/04/2019
A little French indulgence with ease
Wicked Sister desserts seem to product really good products, and this one will not disappoint. The custard is delicious, but what I really loved was the self crystallising sachet which is brilliant. A very quick dessert for whenever you feel like a bit of indulgence. Also available in Matcha Green Tea flavour. Gluten free and Aussie owned!