5 5 0 17 17 Windex electronics cleaning wipes provide a streak-free shine with no residue. A safe and easy way to clean your electronic devices. Safe for use on LCD screens, plasma screens, mobile phones, touchscreens, keyboards, remotes, electronics, glass and metal.

9/06/2019
These are great for cleaning all the electronics in the house. I like to use it for wiping the TV, my phone as well as my laptop
4/03/2019
UNREAL
FINALLY something that leaves your TV screen STREAK FREE This is SUPER
18/11/2018
Electrical wipes
I have tried many of these types of wipes and windex electronic wipes excell and definitely stand out above any other brand they clean streak free and easy to use 100% would recommend them to anyone
23/10/2018
Fantastic..
This is my favourite screen cleaner. I use it on all our electronics not just the tellies or computers. Wonderful to use especially after little visits from the grandkids that love to touch all the telly screens. No smears are left when using these wipes.. Always have a packet in our cupboard..
23/10/2018
on the hunt
have been hunting for a screen cleaner , came across this and was over the moon , I am happy i have a clean tv screen , and there are no visable smears for me that is a big plus Keeping technology clean can be a pain so anything that makes it user friendly is very important
4/10/2018
Begone you grotty keyboards and mice.
My husband bought these a few months back and we swear by them. They remove all the sticky, grotty gunk from any tech stuff where fingers venture. Keyboards, mice, mouse mats (not the furry ones!), monitors, TV remotes and mobile phone screens. Just keep them sealed up in their resealable packet and they will last for ages. Will I buy again? Absolutely!
Easy Clean
Since having kids I love using wet ones for many home cleaning jobs. This product is even better than the average wet wipe and cleans all your electronics with one wipe over, without leaving any residue behind.
Windex Electronics Wipes
We wouldn't use anything else my hubby says these are the best thing invented they clean our screens on the IPADS and PHONES and TVS and COMPUTER SCREENS they are a bit dearer then other ones but you only get what you pay for so these are well recommended ….
Fingerprints all gone
These wipes are amazing. A little pricey but definitely do the job of removing fingerprints and other smears from your electronics. Despite the price, one wipe does go a long way and I can clean a few different items with the one wipe.
excelant streak free
I am a clean freak so any products that enhance both the finished job and makes it less time consuming free`s up my life.They are easy to use and to carry in car if needed in there.I have introduced my family to these as they hate doing windows and these make it more useable for them.
Windex is a winner
So convenient, one wipe goes a long way. Gives an excellent clean.
3/10/2018
What a great product. Can’t stop using it to clean tv’s, laptops, mobile phones, iPads,etc. streak free every time!
So clear
This is amazing! My Partner is an IT man, so we have all sorts of devices. We also have a toddler, who like to touch all sorts of devices and colour in screens. This has passed the toddler test and our screens come up so clear, like new.
Sparkling
Love this product. Finally found a safe and effective product for my screens.
6/10/2018
I have not tried them but will get some next time I do my shopping