4.7 5 0 33 33 Cows milk fetta marinated in garlic, fresh thyme, bay leaves, peppercorns & olive oil. Creamy, salty tang with a lush, buttery finish.
Yarra Valley Persian Fetta

21/11/2020
Beautiful feta
This feta is just beautiful. It’s smooth and creamy and has the correct amount of salt in it. It’s super versatile. You can use the cheese in cooking, salads or entertaining. Then you can use the delicious herby oil as a salad dressing.
13/11/2020
Food for thought
I tried this fetta cheese purely by mistake. I was wonderfully surprised at the product as I was until recently an avid fetta in brine buyer. The cheese was already cubed, it was easy to serve, the taste was just as good as the brine based cheese and there was no messy chipping boards to clean as the whole cheese went into the salad which also helped the taste of the salad dressing. Great idea guys
10/11/2020
Beautiful Creamy Feta
I love buying Feta in oil as it lasts much longer than the packets without oil. This brand and this product is delicious! Smooth and creamy Feta, lovely to add to salads on sprinkled on toast with Avocado and chilli flakes.
07/11/2020
Amazing, versatile & creamy
Amazing fetta, so versatile. Decadent & creamy From toast to salads, cheese boards, pasta pizza the list is endless. Reuse the oil as a salad dressing over roasts & vegetables. Great in frittata, scrambled eggs. I could go on
29/10/2020
Smooth, creamy cheese
This is a rich, smooth and creamy feta that’s versatile as is great in salads, pastas, pizzas and just spread on toast. It has a salty, creamy taste with a hint of herbs that I love when I want a decadent treat.
15/10/2020
Super soft
The best feta cheese I've ever tried. It's also super soft and buttery and is spreadable. I love it with avocado on sour dough toast.
09/10/2020
Tasty Feta
Yarra Valley Cheese have put together a delicious feta. It’s soft & easy to spread on crackers or bread. I also use this through risotto & salads and putting with Avocado. Only thing I would like to see is less oil more cheese. Only down side to this product.
22/09/2020
Creamy Pop of Flavour
Quite delicious! It's soft enough that you can spread it on some crispbread and add a bit of smoked salmon and your're good to go! I think there could be bit more fetta put in the tub though, quite a lot of oil.
08/09/2020
Amazing Fetta
The best supermarket fetta you will find. Ideal in salads or as a spread.
11/08/2020
Super Creamy
Love Yarra Valley Persian Fetta, it's super creamy and decadent. It goes really well on some lovely sourdough or ciabatta toast and in salads I find. The marinade is perfect and not too overpowering but provides a good amount of flavour.
03/11/2018
Love this
I had been taking a salad to work and as this fetta was so soft I was able to scatter it rather than have large chunks over the top of my salad. The oil made a lovely dressing as I neared the end of the pot. It really is delicious and a little hard to not eat straight from the pot.
01/11/2018
Tasty
I love this.. it’s soft but firm, creamy and and has so many uses. Leftover oil is great for roasting potatoes
23/10/2018
This product is to die for, I love my feta but this brand is absolutely amazing. So so tasty.
09/10/2018
This is absolutely delicious. On toast, on salads, on crisp bread. It’s just so yummy
16/09/2018
Yummo
Love feta and this is just so beautiful and creamy. 🤤