4.3 5 0 50 50 Yumi’s Anytime Roasted Garlic Aioli comes in a convenient and easy to use squeezable pouch full of flavour. Simply add it to a sandwiches or over a salad.

21/07/2016
This is great! Love the flavour and taste. Great for going out such as picnics or fish & chips at the beach. I've found it also handy for lunches at work. The pouch is convenient and reduces mess. Overall great!!!
20/06/2016
Packed full of garlic flavour it makes the perfect addition to your food!
07/04/2016
I absolutely loved this product. It's so convenient to take to work, on picnics etc. It tastes delicious on almost everything and the squeezy packaging means there's less waste.
05/03/2016
We used this over xmas with extra visitors and it made sandwiches/rolls that were dull to yummo. Can't go wrong with yumi's products - they are all yum!
28/02/2016
I love Yumi's products and this is no exception. Smooth, sweet garlic marries well with the aioli. We particularly enjoyed it on our veggie burgers, with sweet potato chips or as a dip.
26/02/2016
I love Aioli so it would be pretty hard task to go wrong but they definitely got it right and not a lot comes out at once so I am able to use some self restraint and portion control my intact Winner here
10/02/2016
this is so convenient and so yummy.... creamy and garlicy what more can you ask for? love it!
08/02/2016
Great tasting aioli which keeps well in the fridge in the nifty squeeze pouch packaging. Lasts mush longer than aioli sold in a tub
12/01/2016
I love this product and the kids absolutely adore it - they take cut up veggies to school with this in a separate container to dip into. It tastes fantastic and the packaging is just so convenient.
15/12/2015
Anything Yumi's tastes awesome. Having it in a handy pack is great for using small amounts, when your on the go and many other uses. The Roasted Garlic Aioli is the perfect compliment to a variety of dishes. It all blended perfectly and not too overpowering.
12/12/2015
No more repeat washing to make sure the garlic smell has gone from the blender, I don't need to make it myself anymore. especially love it on home cooked corned beef although it peps up any meat dish.
08/12/2015
This product is easy to use, just store in fridge and pour anytime. Great idea with no washing up of spoons. Easily poured on pizza topping, salads etc. Full marks
08/12/2015
Its a product I love. It adds zing to lots of foods and is so convient to use
08/12/2015
Great product with little wastage. Very yummy on chips and as a dip with vegetables.
08/12/2015
It is so easy to use and my family loves it. It lasts a long time and they eat it with almost anything, but love it on wedges and chips