4.4 5 0 154 154 Classic creamy French onion dip, perfect for sharing or snacking.

Dips
Lovely creamy texture. Works well with anything you may put with it, fair price
Very true to flavour
This product was full of flavour with a real onion flavour the whole family enjoyed. This is a thick dip witch I personally enjoy I like the product the way it is. I would highly recommend if you are a French onion fan you try this dip out you won’t be disappointed
As good as mine!
I have always found other french onion dips either too salty or not tasty and preferred my home made one. However I tried this at a friend's place and was amazed to find it tasted like the one I make. Now I can buy a dip as good as nine!
16/06/2019
Tastiest Dips
Zoosh branded dips are always great, and this French Onion flavor is amazing. The flavor is not overpowering and very, very moreish
14/06/2019
Always #1
This will always be my #1 French onion dip. It has amazing flavour, nothing like any other dip has. It's so creamy and delicious. Love love love, always will!
13/06/2019
Great dip
It was really nice and had a great texture. It was a great treat for myself and some friends
Kids love it
My kids love this dip as an afternoon snack and great to bring out at party’s. Always a favourite.
Great Dip.
This brand name is the replacement for Kraft French Onion Dip. I have loved the previous Kraft French Onion Dip since I was a child and the Zoosh French Onion Dip is exactly the same just a different branding now. This Dip is far superior to any other brands in taste and consistency. I will continue to purchase this as it’s the only French Onion Dip that tastes fantastic!
Delish
Really yummy, creamy and well priced. I only buy if it is on sale though because its a bit smaller than others
Nice for price
Nice product for price. Have bought several times.
9/06/2019
Love it!
One of our go to dips loved by the whole family and enjoyed by both the kids and Adults!
9/06/2019
Pretty good for a cheapish dip
Flavour is good, consistency is spot on - doesnt snap my corn chips 😂 definitely a family go to when we can't decide on one!
Great for entertaining
I love French onion dips and the zoosh brand has a great tasting variety. I love it's available in different sized packs and tastes great with cut up veggies or crackers. It's a great addition to the table when entertaining guests or simply snacking on alone.
8/06/2019
Our favourite flavour and brand
This is our favourite brand, will not buy any other French and onion dip other than zoosh. Nice creamy onion flavour well balanced.
Yummy choice of Dip
Creamy, not too oniony, nice with many different biscuits. dont have to worry about your breath smelling. Creamy no improvements