4.4 5 0 249 249 Classic creamy French onion dip, perfect for sharing or snacking.
Zoosh French Onion Dip

16/01/2020
Family Favourite
My family love this dip with its great strong flavours & has a nice creamy texture which of course is a hit with everyone. Always affordably priced. Great on all types of crackers/biscuits.
08/12/2019
Great dip!
I’ve brought this dip many times. It is one of best priced dips on the shelf. Little bit smaller size than others, but tastes great. Would love to see it in a bigger size. Would recommend this dip!
29/11/2019
Love this dip, have bought it many times and am never disappointed.
13/11/2019
Family Favourite
Who doesnt love a good french onion dip? Zoosh hits the spot everytime, its that familiar taste that we all love so much. I would love to see even bigger product size. As it just seems to disappear so quickly.
13/11/2019
Delish
I love this dip. It's one of my go to for a dip. Good price and great taste.
10/11/2019
Smooth n tasty
Smoothy and tasty, not strong or grainy. Packaging makes safe but easy acess
27/10/2019
Yum
I like French onion dip, bit smaller than other dips. Has a lot of flavour. Packaging isn't very appealing.
25/10/2019
Goes with everything
I love this dip. It goes well with crackers, veggies or simply with bread. It is the perfect snack
23/10/2019
Yum
Is my favourite one. Great texture, and taste. Creamy
22/10/2019
Dip
My family and I really enjoyed the taste and he texture of this French onion dip. This would be one of our favorite dips and brand now.
22/10/2019
Staple in our household
Great with vegies, crackers, chips... anything! We buy this every week.
12/10/2019
Delish
Yummy as product! So good, would definitely buy again the texture is wonderful and the flavour is great!
07/10/2019
I dont normally buy dips as i prefer to make my own. But was in a rush & grabbed it. Pleasantly surprised. Quite creamy. Texture is good & flavour was perfect. Would buy again in a pickle
04/10/2019
French onion dip
Tasty, not strong tasting. Great to have in fridge for visitors. Great value for money.
04/10/2019
Smoothe and creamy
Loved this brands French onion dip, it was so smoothe on the tongue and left you craving for more.