4.4 5 0 247 247 Classic creamy French onion dip, perfect for sharing or snacking.

29/11/2019
Love this dip, have bought it many times and am never disappointed.
13/11/2019
Family Favourite
Who doesnt love a good french onion dip? Zoosh hits the spot everytime, its that familiar taste that we all love so much. I would love to see even bigger product size. As it just seems to disappear so quickly.
13/11/2019
Delish
I love this dip. It's one of my go to for a dip. Good price and great taste.
10/11/2019
Smooth n tasty
Smoothy and tasty, not strong or grainy. Packaging makes safe but easy acess
27/10/2019
Yum
I like French onion dip, bit smaller than other dips. Has a lot of flavour. Packaging isn't very appealing.
25/10/2019
Goes with everything
I love this dip. It goes well with crackers, veggies or simply with bread. It is the perfect snack
23/10/2019
Yum
Is my favourite one. Great texture, and taste. Creamy
22/10/2019
Dip
My family and I really enjoyed the taste and he texture of this French onion dip. This would be one of our favorite dips and brand now.
22/10/2019
Staple in our household
Great with vegies, crackers, chips... anything! We buy this every week.
12/10/2019
Delish
Yummy as product! So good, would definitely buy again the texture is wonderful and the flavour is great!
07/10/2019
I dont normally buy dips as i prefer to make my own. But was in a rush & grabbed it. Pleasantly surprised. Quite creamy. Texture is good & flavour was perfect. Would buy again in a pickle
04/10/2019
French onion dip
Tasty, not strong tasting. Great to have in fridge for visitors. Great value for money.
04/10/2019
Smoothe and creamy
Loved this brands French onion dip, it was so smoothe on the tongue and left you craving for more.
26/09/2019
Nice taste
This has a nice taste to it. It's not as strong as other brands I have tasted. The reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5 is the fact that this is smaller than other brands. It is very nice but you don't get as much.
18/09/2019
It's average
It's well average. Taste isn't amazing but still good. Price is cheap so overall it's good for it's price point