4.4 5 0 23 23 Strike gold with a bold, yet smooth blend of 100% premium arabica coffee with sweet dark cocoa notes.

06-12-2019
Worth a try
Bought it on a whim. I really like this coffee; it’s bold and smooth and is a lovely first cup of coffee in the morning. Will buy it again.
09-11-2019
great morning coffee
i’m a morning person who needs that cup of coffee as soon as i open my eyes! The aroma fills my house and awakens my senses and the hot black velvet touches my soul! so good! i will be buying this again for sure.
02-11-2019
Love the packaging
Excellent coffee. Had a sample in a store and will definitely be trying some at home.
29-10-2019
Not your average coffee
I tried this at the grocery store, on a whim. I needed something to perk me up. Wow did I get what I needed. It has a bold upfront flavour, then rolls around on the tongue. I think fancier coffee packaging like this should have “pairings” listed on the back, like wines do. I would pair this with a caramel crunch cake, or Tiramisu.
27-10-2019
Great coffee
A rich full bodied cup of coffee. Enjoyable way to start the day.
25-10-2019
Succulent!
J'ai servi ce café a mes invites et ils ont adore! Un bon café qui a du gout! Je vais en racheter c'est certain.
24-10-2019
good coffee
A rich full bodied cup of coffee. Enjoyable way to start the day..
10-10-2019
Very good coffee
My husband and I tried this coffee for the first time and really enjoyed it. It's not too strong and not bitter. It's a bit on the expensive side when full price, but not bad when you can get it on sale.
03-10-2019
Smell good I love this
I love coffee and I can say that this is a delicious aroma that awakens your senses and the unique flavor. Packaging size and accessible price. If you are a coffee lover this is perfect for any time, day, when I want a cup of coffee this is my choice
1850 coffee
Very bold, great taste! Loved it! I am a real coffee drinker and I really enjoyed it!
Nope
Awful taste. Brewed two cups and threw the bag out. Was not happy with it
1850 COFFEE
Personally I found too strong, somewhat bitter. I like a full bodied coffee, but this was too much for me.
Coffee
1850 coffee is delicious. It was smooth with a rich dark flavour. It is now my new favourite coffee
Pleasantly surprised
I picked this up on sale a few days ago and was surprised that it was not bitter. Although I do prefer a more bold flavour, it was still a great cup of coffee.
A good cup of coffee
This is the best at home brew coffee out there. It is a very pleasing cup of coffee. Well worth the price!