4.6 5 0 36 36 Strike gold with a bold, yet smooth blend of 100% premium arabica coffee with sweet dark cocoa notes.
1850 Midnight Gold Ground Coffee
  • 4.6 from
  • 36 Reviews

Reviews

27-07-2020
Café d’épicerie
Pour en avoir essayé plusieurs celui ci est un Bon café d épiceries
16-07-2020
Delicious!
This is a great tasting coffee. I use it in the French press and with some oat milk, it’s an amazing taste.
01-07-2020
C'est ne excellent café.
Le goût est riche et pas trop sombre. C'est un café fort avec un peu plus de coups que la normale. Robuste est un mot que j'utiliserais pour cela.
29-06-2020
Mon café préféré
Ce café est le meilleur disponible en épicerie! Son goût est fort et de qualité. Il est aussi à bon prix, je le recommande!
16-06-2020
Strong and Delicious
I am really enjoying the bold rich flavor of Folger's 1850 Midnight Gold Ground Coffee. I drink a lot of coffee at home and I enjoy savoring the aroma as well as the smooth flavor. Folger's indicates that these are 100 percent Arabica beans and I am no expert but I really enjoy them. The fact that the beans are grown high up in the mountains makes it a richer flavor to me. You will taste a difference.
18-05-2020
Bon café
Bon café corsé, non acide. Fait avec une cafetière a piston.
16-05-2020
Très bon café
Je suis une addict de café, j'aime le café corsé avec un goût frais et j'ai été agréablement surprise du goût riche de ce café, pour un prix très abordable
04-05-2020
Strong Smell
Loved the smell of this coffee. A strong coffee great for a morning wake me up or afternoon pick me up. Ask anyone who know me and I drink alot of coffee and this one I have and will buy again. Highly recommended for any coffee lover.
30-04-2020
SUPER!
Excellent coffee! 1850 goes beyond! It had the best bold taste. I will be buying again. A must in my household.
02-04-2020
Très bon gout
J'ai essayé ce café, il est celui qui ressemble le plus à un café de torréfacteur.
09-03-2020
excellent café
je viens d essayer le café 1850 et j ai aimé son gout il n est pas amere et est parfait pour commencer la journée.
27-02-2020
Great bold taste
Love this bold smooth dark flavour. Would buy it again.
20-02-2020
When You Need It, Get It.
I try plenty of different varieties of coffees, depending on the specials of the moment and this one really impressed me. I like it black, I like it bold and this product delivers on all aspects.
06-02-2020
Amazing taste
I'm not a heavy coffe drinker and usually prefer milder types to avoid palpitations and care much about the taste and not the strength, my experience with this coffe has been great so far and has become my morning routine
24-01-2020
Great coffee
Very good tasting coffee enjoy it everyday very smooth and refreshing. Me me feel energized in the mornings.

Q & A

Loading...

Similar products