5 5 0 83 83 Gentle, soothing all-natural baby balm to treat and prevent diaper rash

08-05-2018
My little one gets wind-burned very easily. I use it on the cheeks and it's great protection.
17-06-2014
My son uses this for my grandson, they really like it.
10-04-2014
C`est fait pour les bébés. Mais nous ont utilisent pour nous. Pour nôtre peaux irriter et sec . J`ai jamais vu un produit aussi bénéfique. Je l`adore ,c`est naturelle en plus , ça guérit les petite coupures !!! Tous simplement MERVEILLEUX !!!
10-04-2014
I`ve used this on myself!! :) Great stuff for the young and old alike!
09-04-2014
I had received a sample of this when I was pregnant and just had the chance to use it on my LO. It worked great. Just wish I knew where to get it as I have not seen it anywhere.
08-04-2014
Love this product. Used it on my infant`s cradle cap and cleared it up easily. Also using it to soothe the scratching and eczema on her face. Its a little greasy but works really well on dry hands as well.
07-04-2014
my wife`s cousins all have kids in diapers and all swear by this product.
07-04-2014
i liked the ingredients in the abundance naturally baby balm so decided i wanted to try it for a few spot of eczema that i have. drs always prescribe strong cortisone cream for eczema which i don`t like to use. i was really happy with the results i got with abundance naturally baby balm. it took a few applications but over time it really cleared up my eczema and left my skin healed and soft. will keep using it regularly and highly recommend
07-04-2014
OH very good and healthy fr my baby!! he loved it!!!
06-08-2018
Thank you for introducing this product. I never heard of it before and I would love to purshase it.
13-07-2018
je voudrais en avoir sil vous plait ma fille serait ravis
03-12-2017
J'adore les produit naturel surtout pour mon loulou un teste me ferai plaisir...
21-02-2015
J'aimerais bien essayer ce nouveau produit qui me semble très intéressant. J'apporterai mes commentaires par la suite. Merci
20-01-2015
Comme futur grand-mère, je sais que ce genre de produit sera utile pour le futur bébé de ma fille. Ce serait l'occasion idéal pour vous donner notre opinion en recevant un échantillon. Merci!
19-01-2015
Je ne connais pas ce produit et pourtant j'ai travaillé dans une pouponnière en garderie plus de 2ans. Svp un échantillon merci