4.6 5 0 560 560 <p>Bring the smells of Canada’s parks to your home with limited edition fragrances of Air Wick® Canadian Park Series.<br> <br> Transform your home into one of Canada’s many spectacular parks with Air Wick® Canadian Park Series. Available as refills for the battery operated Automatic Spray and the Electrical Oil air freshener, you’ll be transported to Jasper, Banff or even Cape Breton Highlands.</p>

01-08-2019
Fresh
I am a big fan out the smell it leaves in each room i have a plug in in
21-07-2019
AIR WICK
smells almost as good as natural oils and native herbs and medicines
03-07-2019
Nice but strong smell
It is a nice product and the smell lasts long. However, it's a bit strong for a few people
04-11-2018
Frebreze air effects
The best ever to make my home smell fresh at all times..i won't switch
06-08-2018
This smells so clean and fresh. I love it!!!! I would recommend this product.
05-08-2018
I love the scent. This spray makes the home like a garden. So refreshing and long lasting.
26-05-2018
We're an Air Wick home family w/ 1 cat and all of our visitors loves the scent of our home!
08-05-2018
I love this product. Thescent is great and it is fairly priced. I never have issues finding refills. It lasts about a month and the scent carries through the whole house
04-05-2018
I love this product. Leaves a light fresh scent. It was a welcoming light scent to arrive home to after a couple of weeks away. I am going to try it in my RV
27-04-2018
Always makes my house smell wounderful. People always ask what smells so good
01-03-2018
Love this stuff. Made me feel like I was in the mountains Use this regularly. Makes my home smell amazing
26-01-2018
Loved it! I am sure I will be buying more for my home hallways, basement, and large rooms.
26-01-2018
It has a really good use to cover up the smells around the house specially after cooking, making good impressions and house always smells clean and fresh. LOVE IT!
24-01-2018
I have a plug in .. in my hallway and its smells amazing and its not over powering ... 👌❤
23-11-2017
je met des air Wick dans les cages d'escalier en avant et arrière au bloc appartement. Tout l'monde sont unanimes quand ils entrent wow ça sent bon ici.