4.6 5 0 57 57 Keep your home smelling fresh and welcoming all the time with AIR WICK® FRESHMATIC® Odor Detect™, the first automatic spray device with odor sensor technology. This breakthrough technology automatically detects and overcomes thousands of unpleasant odors, without you having to think about it.

21-05-2019
great smell
great for the bathroom and bedrooms relaxing smell
24-04-2019
Impressed
I was so impressed by how great this worked in our entry-way. It left a great first impression of our place when you walked in. The smell wasn't overpowering at all. I would recommend this to others.
24-02-2019
Great sente
Love it great sente but a bit expensive ..... I have one in every room
09-02-2018
I received the fresh linen scent and was immediately amazed how fresh the entry way became. It is strong enough to move throughout my landing up to the living room and down to the basement. I love that it can be adjusted and the scent is very clean. I have purchased another two for my bathrooms. This is the very first air freshener of any kind that really does last and freshens a larger space. Wow! 5*
09-02-2018
My family usually uses air fresheners from "bath and body works." Using this one was a completely different outcome. It is amazing. I placed it in the bathroom upstairs and it removed all bad odours from upstairs. You can smell the air freshener from downstairs as I have set in the highest setting. I think being able to choose your settings is a really good option. I will definitely be purchasing again.
09-02-2018
I received the Crisp Linen scent, I placed it in my main floor washroom as it is high in traffic volume. it was set on a low to medium release and it was amazing. We received a lot of complements about the scent, and how the fragrance isn't too strong or too weak. It reduced odours almost immediately. I have sent the image of this product to a few family members as they wanted to switch over.
27-01-2018
I was selected to try this pruduct via Home Testers Club- thank you! I rec’d the linen scent air freshen and found it way to strong for continuous plugged in use. I would not likely purchase this product for my home - way to strong on the lowest setting already..
22-01-2018
It’s a great freshener in line. I have it on the low setting and it makes a nice zone where you can smell it but not overwhelming.
14-12-2017
Wow! I'm very impressed with this product. For the past 8 years I've been buying only febreze plug in's, which do a great job at keeping my home smelling soooo good. I was quite skeptical of the quality and the results that air wick would deliver. But I am so in love with it! It works! I plug it in my upstairs loft and can smell it as soon as I walk into the house! I will be buying this now!
29-10-2017
I have two of these in my apartment. They have 3 settings for frequency so you can determine how often it sprays. Perfect for pet families. Always spraying so your place stays smelling fresh even when you just walk through the door. The air wick cans inside are small but they can last for weeks depending on the frequency sprayed. I recommend these all the time to my friends and family.
13-03-2014
very good, but find it hard to find the refills in stores
09-02-2014
These are awesome , I have in both bathrooms and love the choice of scents.
06-02-2014
loves these. Have them in both bathrooms - they smell divine. The refills can be a little pricey.
04-02-2014
Find these a bit too strong for our liking
01-08-2013
got this a few weeks back. They could be a little cheaper and the refills are smaller and don`t last as long. Other than that- they are great!