4.3 5 0 649 649 Continuously keep the air of the room fresh/fragrant through out the day
Air Wick Scented Oil Crisp Linen starter kit

23-07-2018
What a great air freshener kit. You're able to turn the dial to your desire for scent. It lasts very long, over 3 weeks and the filters are relatively inexpensive
23-07-2018
it was a light scent but you could still smell it in the air....it refreshens the air
23-07-2018
I loved the smell but it was strong at first until I used it in a bigger area of my house overall I’d try again or even a more fruity scent I’d like as well tks
23-07-2018
I'm scent sensitive so I was anxious trying this sample but it didn't irritate me whatsoever and I'm very happy with the clean linen scent. Other scents have aggrevated my allergies so I'm happy I've found one I can use. Thanks Air Wick for creating this product and thanks Home Testers Club for the free product sample to try. I'll be replacing my old product with this from here on out.
23-07-2018
This was the second fragrance we tried. We Really like the look and the Smell, the only thing is that the scent gets to be too strong, after a few hours it would be just too much to handle and would have to unplug it even at the lowest setting. I do like the scent though.
23-07-2018
Loved the Crisp Linen smell. Use it all the time in the powder room on the main level. Powder room always smells nice and it mask any nasty smells that guess leave behind after using the powder room, if you know what I mean. Tried the Lavendar scent, not too keen on the smell. Definitely will continue to buy the lCrisp Linen scent and explore others.
23-07-2018
the smell lasted for a long time. The air had a crisp and fresh scent
23-07-2018
Product smelled very nice but was too strong for my small house even on the lowest setting. I constantly had to unplug it after a of couple hours of use because the smell was overpowering. It would be great for a large space.
23-07-2018
Perfect very nice smell nice housewarming Inwould recommemd this product to anyone
22-07-2018
I liked the air wick because I loved the freshness that it leaved around my apartment. It's a nice and relaxing smell
22-07-2018
Actually i liked the product but not the odor of it. It has a strong odor that made me sneeze even in the lowest level
22-07-2018
Air Wick went through my apartment better than i ever expected and even my neighbor's noticed the fresh scent when visiting me
22-07-2018
The crisp linen fragrance was very strong smells and the more it stay the smells tha refresh the whole room
22-07-2018
Product worked great and smelled fresh. Scent was present in multiple rooms when used on lower setting. Would highly recommend this product and will be trying other scents.
22-07-2018
I really liked this kit. it leaves a fresh and pleasant smell in the house. I recommand it. It's definitely worth a try