4.3 5 0 270 270 <b> Alaskan Ice Preventer prevents ice from forming on concrete, steps, sidewalks, and driveways. It will keep walkways and steps clear in a light snowfall and will prevent snow or ice from bonding with the surface in a heavier snowfall, making it easier to shovel. </b>
Alaskan Ice Preventer

06-04-2017
Easy to apply, but you need more
The product prevented ice from forming, but I had to put more to cover the entire steps. The liquid is easy to apply with the built in spout. We've been using the Alaskan salt (crystals), we will stick to that format. Thanks for letting me try this product!
Needs improvement in application
The ice preventer is a great idea and the product worked well once it was applied, however the application process is a difficult one. It would be much easier to apply as a spray, perhaps even putting it into an empty spray bottle and applying it that way. I will try it again next winter but I will try it in a spray bottle, the spout application is messy and does not cover even,y
You gotta try it.
Great product, does what it says. Great to use before a storm.
Ice no more!
Just before the ice storm we easily poured it on the walk way .. after the freezing rain I couldn't believe there was no ice on my walkway but ice every where defirently work buying
Amazing Results!
I like that by applying while no ice or snow on walkway and stairs that after snow there was next to no snow on my walkways or stairs and certainly no ice. The little snow that there was was super easy to remove. I really like the way the spout is like a watering jug with the little holes. Certainly makes a little go a long way. It took no time to apply and made life much easier. To test it accurately I applied to back walkway and did not apply to front to. It ice a difference. Definitely wished I had applied to both.
02-04-2017
Freezing Rain No Match
Alaskan Ice Preventer is a pre-wetting treatment like they now apply on the highways. Watching the forecast to apply before freezing rain or a light snow which would freeze on walkways is important, but given the growing change in the weather in the winter, freezing rain is a more common occurrence. I would recommend to those who struggle to keep their walks clear when it freezes rain. Easier to apply than salt & no need to clear the walk after a light snow.
01-04-2017
Quick and Easy.
Good product, easy application, makes things easier after snow storm.
31-03-2017
Not enough time
I think if you live in the city where you have more cement than green it may be just right. I have flower beds on both sides of our walkway and from reading the instructions it may work for the ice but I feel would not be good for the plant life around it.
29-03-2017
Protège des petites bordées de neige
Le déglaçant a été efficace lors d'une petite tombée de neige. Par contre, lors d'une grosse chute de neige ou de verglas, je ne l'ai pas tellement trouvé efficace !
29-03-2017
Ce produit à passé le test !
J'Ai utilisé le déglaçant préventif Alaskan comme demandé avant la dernière tempête de neige. Je les trouvé très utile car il évite la formation de glâce et l'accumulation de neige autour de l'automobile et entre la porte d'entrée de ma résidence et le stationnement. Par contre pour ce qui est d'une utilisation sur de la glâce déjà existante il masemblé un peu moin efficace que les déglaçant conventionnel comme le gros sel.
27-03-2017
Pas pire pentoute
C'est un produit génial, et je l'ai adorer. Le seul hic c'est seulement que parfois il annonce de la neige, on étant du déglaçant et il neige pas. Ça peuX peut-être en devenir dispendieux
27-03-2017
Ça vaut plus que du bonbon
J'aime particulièrement le fait que vos produits sont bon pour les pattes de nos animaux de compagnie. Je n'utilise que les produits Alaskan pour nos hiver Québécois!
25-03-2017
A Wild Snowstorm can't beat Alaskan Ice
I was very surprised to watch the difference between my driveway and my neighbours. It melted the snow and did a pretty good job with the ice that came later in the snowfall. The snowstorm produced at least 1 foot of snow. I was able to clear the snow quite easily and reapplied as extreme cold temperatures and ice was forecasted for my city. I applied it down the side of my driveway as my eavestroughs were full of ice and icicles were creating a lot of ice in my walkway areas. It worked almost as well the second time but I think I should have used more product. I was able to clear the snow and then used my shovel to break the ice formations up pretty easily. Overall a great product I think.
24-03-2017
Alaskan
La facilité d'utilisation et l'efficacité de ce produit pour la prévention de la glace ainsi que l'accumulation de neige légère a dépassé nos attentes initiales. Alaskan est devenu un précieux allié hivernal
22-03-2017
Fantastic Ice Preventer
Alaskan Ice Preventer does just what it says. Really good for keeping our steps clear so we don't have to worry about slipping. Great product!