4.5 5 0 108 108 This convenient laundry pak contains active stain fighting ingredients that tackle a variety of stains, including dirt, grass and oil.

26-09-2019
Long lasting scent
received this as a free sample as i typically don't buy this brand. The scent was great and I personally felt that it was long-lasting!
16-09-2019
cheap
left my clothes stiff and no fresh smell and it didnt do anything to stains
04-09-2019
My number 1 ‘Go To’
Arm & Hammer is still Ol’Faithful...lives up to its name.My number one go-to when shopping for laundry detergent!
03-06-2019
Armor hammer laudry soap
Yes it works great in cold water cleans clothes really well.
13-05-2019
Arm & Hammer
It was great, took out a stain that I tried to get out with another laundry soap.
06-05-2019
Arm & Hammer laundry pacs
A great product, leaves my cloths smelling awesome. Works great on the tuff stains. An excellent price compared to other similar products made by other brands. Works the same or better than the more expensive brands.
15-04-2019
Gets the stains out
I have a very messy young lady at home as well as animals. I am always trying to find products that will lift stains, leave laundry smelling fresh and are not too heavy on my clothes. This one checks all of the boxes.
16-03-2019
The best
I absolutely love this detergent. It makes the clothes smell fresh and clean even when they’ve been left on the washer for too long
11-03-2019
Produit de qualité
Les vêtements sentent bon longtemps, nettoie en profondeur et détache. Mon conjoint est mécanicien et les vêtements ressortent très propres. j'utilise ce produit depuis plusieurs année déjà et même si je décide de prendre un autre produit, je reviens toujours à celui-là. Très bon rapport qualité/prix
08-02-2019
Pods
These are what we are currently using for our washing and we use 1 for a small load and 2 for a big load. Love the scent as well!
06-02-2019
Arm and Hammer Pods
I love the pods since they are premeasured. They are great at home, especially for my teenage sons so they don't have mess up our laundry but can help with chores
14-01-2019
Arm & Hammer
Very convenient, great smelling laundry soap. I also use the liquid version. But would recommend as an easy to use product.
23-11-2018
great value
good laundry pods and great value for the price. Pods are really convenience and has excellent cleaning power. I think that the oxi does make a difference in removing stains. However I noticed its is better to used more that one pod for regular load and three for larger load. Also it has a fresh subtle scent not too overpowering.
20-11-2018
get lost dirt
love iron and hammer,find pod works well on my gardening clothes too.like the clean smell also
26-09-2018
Good but..
I’ve tried this product after using for years the liquid version and....I wasn’t so satisfied as with the liquid version. In my opinion it doesn’t wash the clothes as well as the liquid version.