02-10-2019
Prix ridicule
Par curiosité, j'ai essayé ce produit. Le prix étant ridicule, je n'y croyais pas vraiment. Mais ne vous trompez pas, c'est produit très performant.
06-04-2018
This is a wonderful laundry detergent. It is so gentle to the skin as well.
05-05-2017
I use this product on a regular basis and really like it. I have very sensitive skin and this laundry detergent doesn't cause any irritation. It has little to no scent and cleans my clothes very well and the pods make it so easy to use.
17-05-2016
Being a student, these are perfect because you can't use too much. And with anything Arm & Hammer you can trust that it will get the clothes clean.
12-04-2016
love it.. toss it in my washer with the clothes.. they come out clean and fresh without any perfume smell.. we have a lot of allergies in our family and like to be scent free.
10-11-2015
My whole family has sensitive skin so when I seen this in stores it was a happy day! The smell is fresh and gets clothes very clean, there have also been no reactions to this detergent. A win win!
05-11-2015
I love being able to use Arm & Hammer products due to allergies and the convenience of paks is great. We have downsized and have little starage space.
11-02-2015
Doux parfum, le produit pour peaux sensible est vraiment bien. Mais je dois souvent relaver ou faire un trempage des vetements vraiment sale
10-01-2015
J'ai essayé le savon et j'ai trouvé qu'il était doux et j'étais contente qu'un produit pour peaux sensibles soit sur les tablettes car j'ai la peau très sensible.
10-11-2014
Leaves my clothes clean, and very convenient way to use laundry detergent! The price was not to bad either!
06-11-2014
I really like this Great Product, easy to use and my clothes and towels don't irritate me anymore and no colour fade.
03-11-2014
Great Product, easy to use and my clothes and towels don't irritate me anymore.
01-09-2014
this is a fabulous product. got it on sale and decided to try it as we like the liquid version. pop one tab in while water is filling and your done. we go thru a lot this detergent this way!
01-03-2014
The best soap product for sensitive skin on the market. !
25-02-2014
Great product. Very convenient. I have sensitive skin. This laundry detergent gave me no irritations at all.