2018-04-06
This is a wonderful laundry detergent. It is so gentle to the skin as well.
2017-05-05
I use this product on a regular basis and really like it. I have very sensitive skin and this laundry detergent doesn't cause any irritation. It has little to no scent and cleans my clothes very well and the pods make it so easy to use.
2016-05-17
Being a student, these are perfect because you can't use too much. And with anything Arm & Hammer you can trust that it will get the clothes clean.
2016-04-12
love it.. toss it in my washer with the clothes.. they come out clean and fresh without any perfume smell.. we have a lot of allergies in our family and like to be scent free.
2015-11-10
My whole family has sensitive skin so when I seen this in stores it was a happy day! The smell is fresh and gets clothes very clean, there have also been no reactions to this detergent. A win win!
2015-11-05
I love being able to use Arm & Hammer products due to allergies and the convenience of paks is great. We have downsized and have little starage space.
2015-02-11
Doux parfum, le produit pour peaux sensible est vraiment bien. Mais je dois souvent relaver ou faire un trempage des vetements vraiment sale
2015-01-10
J'ai essayé le savon et j'ai trouvé qu'il était doux et j'étais contente qu'un produit pour peaux sensibles soit sur les tablettes car j'ai la peau très sensible.
2014-11-10
Leaves my clothes clean, and very convenient way to use laundry detergent! The price was not to bad either!
2014-11-06
I really like this Great Product, easy to use and my clothes and towels don't irritate me anymore and no colour fade.
2014-11-03
Great Product, easy to use and my clothes and towels don't irritate me anymore.
2014-09-01
this is a fabulous product. got it on sale and decided to try it as we like the liquid version. pop one tab in while water is filling and your done. we go thru a lot this detergent this way!
2014-03-01
The best soap product for sensitive skin on the market. !
2014-02-25
Great product. Very convenient. I have sensitive skin. This laundry detergent gave me no irritations at all.
2014-02-23
One of the best single use laundry detergents I have used. It does it`s job for sure.