ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Scents™ Single Use Laundry Detergent

23-02-2014
One of the best single use laundry detergents I have used. It does it`s job for sure.
17-02-2014
I saw this on clearence in a store and bought it. Its wonderful!
16-02-2014
Enjoyed this product. Found it very convenient. I have two children with sensitive skin, this product caused no irritation.
16-02-2014
This product cleaned well and smelled great.
13-02-2014
Simple, easy to use. Like the baking soda aspect to control odor in the summer
12-02-2014
Veuillez ajouter vos commentaires sur : ARM
11-02-2014
toujours l efficacite arm and harmer mais la douceur en plus
11-02-2014
J`aimais déjà les produits de Arm
11-02-2014
C`est un produit que j`aime, ma fille a une peau tres sensible au parfum , celui ci , elle n`a fait aucun effet negatif, je le recommande
11-02-2014
Très bon produit. Il y a un bon prix dans les magasins.
11-02-2014
I love these very simple to use and a great product, Just started using arm and hammer detergent after I received some coupons for it, and will continue to use it.
10-02-2014
This is my favorite brand of laundry detergent as it cleans really well and isn`t hard on skin like tide and some other brands. That`s why these packs are especially handy, still clean great, and keep my skin safe!
09-02-2014
I have tried this product and found it to be a good buy. I have sensitive skin and I did not irritate it like some other brands. Would definitely buy again
09-02-2014
I love the ease of the pods, have used them since they first came out. I have many allergies and sensitivities especially to perfumes. This product leaves no perfume behind and is very gentle on clothes. I will definitely keep using this product.
09-02-2014
J adore ce produit !!!! Très pratique pour emporter en motorisé