ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Scents™ Single Use Laundry Detergent

08-02-2014
j"ai essayer et j`adore ce produit!!!!!!!
08-02-2014
With a new baby in the house, I wanted sensitive and effective laundry soap, that wouldn`t break the bank, this has proven to be both. Cheaper, easier and more convent than the other sensitive and baby products I`ve tried. A keeper for me!
07-02-2014
my kids both are Sensitive to soaps, and love this!! Thanks Arm $ hammer!
07-02-2014
I love the Arm and Hammer products.Having family members with very sensitive skin I`m very careful when using new products. But I must say that this one is awesome. Single packs are such a bonus, easy to use and easy to store
07-02-2014
My son has very sensitive skin so I`m very careful when using different products. But I must say that this one is amazing. Everything comes out clean and my son didn`t have reaction to it. Single packs are awesome bonus, easy to use and easy to store. Less recycle as well.
06-02-2014
I`ve tried these and they work great. The clothes smell fresh.
06-02-2014
I absolutely love this product! It works great and I love it because I live in an apartment and this makes doing laundry easier!
06-02-2014
Love Arm and Hammer soap but would not use these again. I found they do not wash the laundry as well as the liquid soap. Also, I sometimes got a slimy gel in the machine even though I let the water run in the machine first.
06-02-2014
My whole family is sensitive to scent and to different detergents. We love the Arm and Hammer Sensitive scents. Not only does it get our wash clean and fresh, there is no overpowering scent, and it seems to be gentle on our skin. It is available at a reasonable price and often goes on sale. Two thumbs up.
06-02-2014
I think this product is great. My clothes are clean and fresh. I usually use Tide but I was finding their pods to be too scented. You also can`t beat the price. For once cheaper price does not mean cheaper quality.
06-02-2014
I am super sensitive to scent and have skin sensitivities and I loved this product. I have had no problem using the product. It is a great alternative to my regular brand and much cheaper!
06-02-2014
I have tried these and my cloths did come out very clean but the scent could have been a little stronger it was a little on the weak side but pretty good product I have a family of 5 including small messing children and also a dog
06-02-2014
I have tried this and find the clothes are small fresh
06-02-2014
I love them. My husband has COPD and there is no problem using this product with him.
05-02-2014
I like the scent and how well it cleans my kids clothes.