4.3 5 0 77 77 Parfaits with delectable premium fruit.

2019-07-23
yuck
was not a fan at all this left a funny taste in your mouth
2019-04-10
Yum
The brand I always get. I enjoyed the thickness. It was great with my granola.
2019-03-20
Delicious!
Enjoyed the texture and the taste of this particular product .... And why not? Astro is always my "go-to" brand.
2019-02-20
Great Flavor!
The consistency of this yogurt is thick yet smooth. I enjoyed the strawberry flavor.
2019-02-11
Yogourt Astro parfait au framboise et fraise
Yogourt frais et de bonne qualité ayant une bonne texture et délicieux. Généreuse portion de garniture de vraie framboises et de fraises. Bonne portion santé pour collation et dans les prix.
2018-10-28
graet product
enjoyed this product,one of the best they have right now
2018-10-24
Parfait
J'ai acheté ce produit car j'adore les produits Astro. Je ne fût pas surprise, c'était excellent, goûteux et oncteux.
2018-10-14
Creamy
Like creamy texture and the fruits at the bottom. Looks like finding a treasure...like the sweet and sour taste and it looks appealing when it can turn upside-down.
2018-09-07
Astro is always healthy
Astro yogurt is always an amazing product. No unnecessary additives and always tastes great. Excellent source of acidophilus.
2018-08-18
I am not much a fan of yogurt but I find this one I enjoy the flavor and taste..
2018-08-05
I love how sour the yogurt tastes and how the fruit tastes so fresh. I look forward to buying this again.
2018-06-25
All I got to say is Yum!!! So delicious!!You won't go back to your usual brand!!!
2018-06-07
For breakfast, snack or dessert you can't go wrong! Tastes great, smells great and really satisfies!
2018-06-05
Very very creamy. A little too sweet for me. I prefer all natural yogurt then add my own local honey and home grown berries. It is good for those who like it sweet and creamy.
2018-06-03
I LOVE yogurt. This is not too sweet and makes a nice meal or snack at any time of the day. I am never without yogurt in the fridge.