4.3 5 0 75 75 Parfaits with delectable premium fruit.

23-07-2019
yuck
was not a fan at all this left a funny taste in your mouth
10-04-2019
Yum
The brand I always get. I enjoyed the thickness. It was great with my granola.
20-03-2019
Delicious!
Enjoyed the texture and the taste of this particular product .... And why not? Astro is always my "go-to" brand.
20-02-2019
Great Flavor!
The consistency of this yogurt is thick yet smooth. I enjoyed the strawberry flavor.
11-02-2019
Yogourt Astro parfait au framboise et fraise
Yogourt frais et de bonne qualité ayant une bonne texture et délicieux. Généreuse portion de garniture de vraie framboises et de fraises. Bonne portion santé pour collation et dans les prix.
28-10-2018
graet product
enjoyed this product,one of the best they have right now
24-10-2018
Parfait
J'ai acheté ce produit car j'adore les produits Astro. Je ne fût pas surprise, c'était excellent, goûteux et oncteux.
14-10-2018
Creamy
Like creamy texture and the fruits at the bottom. Looks like finding a treasure...like the sweet and sour taste and it looks appealing when it can turn upside-down.
07-09-2018
Astro is always healthy
Astro yogurt is always an amazing product. No unnecessary additives and always tastes great. Excellent source of acidophilus.
18-08-2018
I am not much a fan of yogurt but I find this one I enjoy the flavor and taste..
05-08-2018
I love how sour the yogurt tastes and how the fruit tastes so fresh. I look forward to buying this again.
25-06-2018
All I got to say is Yum!!! So delicious!!You won't go back to your usual brand!!!
07-06-2018
For breakfast, snack or dessert you can't go wrong! Tastes great, smells great and really satisfies!
05-06-2018
Very very creamy. A little too sweet for me. I prefer all natural yogurt then add my own local honey and home grown berries. It is good for those who like it sweet and creamy.
03-06-2018
I LOVE yogurt. This is not too sweet and makes a nice meal or snack at any time of the day. I am never without yogurt in the fridge.