4.3 5 0 48 48 AVEENO® Hydrating Body Wash combines a natural scent with natural moisture for beautiful looking skin.

2019-08-06
Love aveeno
This is a super Hydrating Body Wash with a natural scent and natural moisture. Left my skin feeling clean, fresh and silky. loved it
2019-07-29
Soothing
I love Aveeno products! This body wash smells and feels soothing.
2019-07-09
On my "Buy it Again" List
Affordable & long lasting with a wonderful fragrance. I have already purchased more since the initial bottle. Aveeno has impressed me with the quality of their products, while still keeping them affordable.
2019-07-06
Refreshing
I tried this product a few months ago and loved the scent and the way it cleaned my body, it left my hair feeling light, not heavy with oils, the scent lingered. I would recommend this product. It was also very affordable.
2019-06-05
Great!
Loved this product, did as it should as a body wash and the smell was aaaamazing ! 15/10 would buy again !
2019-05-22
Amazing smell
Love this product. transformed my shower into a Spa. What more can you expect for a body wash! As good as some of the priceier body washes I have tried
2019-05-13
Love the smell
The smell of this body wash is amazing but it wasn’t quite amazing for my skin, kinda made my dry patches flare up a bit.
2019-05-12
Soft on your skin
Aveeno Active Naturals Hydrating Body Wash is one of my favourite body wash! There are many scents to choose from (my personal favourite is the lavender one. So calming!) It lathers on really nice, and leaves my skin feeling so amazingly soft. I've tried many different body washes, but none of them are as good as this one!
2019-05-02
Nice to use
Clean,easy to use, like the texture and smell, will use again .
2019-03-30
Delicious body wash
This body wash is delicious and so moisturizing,.. it leaves my skin so soft and the smell is so beautiful and relaxing. Going to keep purchasing this product.
2019-03-29
amongst the good ones
I have repurchased this body wash as it is so moisturizing. The scent is not too strong. Feels gentle on the skin. highly recommend it.
2019-03-13
Body wash
I've got very dry skin in the winter and cracked hands. Best product to use for me is aveeno body wash and lotion
2019-03-12
Nourishing
I have been looking for a gentle, cleansing body wash and this one is perfect. It is soft and it smells so nice. Highly recommend.
2019-03-08
Love Aveeno products
This body wash has a nice scent works just as well as other Aveeno body washes. I have been using their products, especially the Daily Moisturizing Cream for at least 20 years. I have occasionally tried other products and always gone back to Aveeno as my #1 choice.
2019-03-07
great
If i could decribe the scent, smells wonderful and not too strong