4.3 5 0 51 51 AVEENO® Hydrating Body Wash combines a natural scent with natural moisture for beautiful looking skin.

06-09-2019
I have backups
Although this is second to my favourite Aveeno moisturizing body wash, I stock up on this bodywash. It is a nicer, more luxurious scent and Aveeno products have never irritated my skin.
06-09-2019
Delightful
Well, I must say; this was my last purchase for body wash and its absolutely LOVELY! The smell is delightful and soft! My skin feels devine! And I don't even mind the price point! I would recommend any Aveeno Body Wash! :D Nice Job!
04-09-2019
Really good
I really like using this Aveeno body wash it’s one of my favorites. My skin feel so refreshed after using it.
06-08-2019
Love aveeno
This is a super Hydrating Body Wash with a natural scent and natural moisture. Left my skin feeling clean, fresh and silky. loved it
29-07-2019
Soothing
I love Aveeno products! This body wash smells and feels soothing.
09-07-2019
On my "Buy it Again" List
Affordable & long lasting with a wonderful fragrance. I have already purchased more since the initial bottle. Aveeno has impressed me with the quality of their products, while still keeping them affordable.
06-07-2019
Refreshing
I tried this product a few months ago and loved the scent and the way it cleaned my body, it left my hair feeling light, not heavy with oils, the scent lingered. I would recommend this product. It was also very affordable.
05-06-2019
Great!
Loved this product, did as it should as a body wash and the smell was aaaamazing ! 15/10 would buy again !
22-05-2019
Amazing smell
Love this product. transformed my shower into a Spa. What more can you expect for a body wash! As good as some of the priceier body washes I have tried
13-05-2019
Love the smell
The smell of this body wash is amazing but it wasn’t quite amazing for my skin, kinda made my dry patches flare up a bit.
12-05-2019
Soft on your skin
Aveeno Active Naturals Hydrating Body Wash is one of my favourite body wash! There are many scents to choose from (my personal favourite is the lavender one. So calming!) It lathers on really nice, and leaves my skin feeling so amazingly soft. I've tried many different body washes, but none of them are as good as this one!
02-05-2019
Nice to use
Clean,easy to use, like the texture and smell, will use again .
30-03-2019
Delicious body wash
This body wash is delicious and so moisturizing,.. it leaves my skin so soft and the smell is so beautiful and relaxing. Going to keep purchasing this product.
29-03-2019
amongst the good ones
I have repurchased this body wash as it is so moisturizing. The scent is not too strong. Feels gentle on the skin. highly recommend it.
13-03-2019
Body wash
I've got very dry skin in the winter and cracked hands. Best product to use for me is aveeno body wash and lotion