4.7 5 0 147 147 This rich, creamy yogurt-inspired body wash keeps skin velvety soft and healthy-looking.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

12-12-2019
Unbelievably moisturizing
This is such a beautiful formula that leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It sounds impossible for a cleanser, but this stuff delivers. II bought it specifilly for my hubby but now it is my year round go-to product for both my bath rooms and for the whole family. I would whole heartedly recomend it. It seems to suit almost every skin type. It isn't greasy, or leave any unpleasant residue.
10-12-2019
Good hydration
This product left my skin silky smouth. It really hydrate the body . And also I use for shaving if I'm out of my shaving cream. I really does a good work. After using I don't feel like I need to moisturize my body.
03-08-2019
<3 love it
the scent was amazing which was the first thing i noticed by the way :) I loved it I was refreshing and calming. not much I can say for changes:) Yes I have gotten it actually for many of my friends :) thank you
28-07-2019
Not a fan of the fragrance
I did think it was soft on the skin but I didn't like the fragrance of the product.
29-05-2019
The Best!
Aveeno products are ones that I stand behind. I have used them for years on my very dry skin. No residue left behind and my skin looks nourished and moisturized. Highly recommend!
02-05-2019
Our new go to!
Purchased this recently because it was on sale. Immediately noticed the difference, it felt hydrating and moisturizing. Even my partner commented on how great it was, and he never notices when I change our bath products!
24-03-2019
awesome
was an awesome product to use. I bought mine at a local Costco store. It moisturizes my skin very well and I always use this product after showers so my skin doesn't get dry and wrinkly like a raisin.
08-02-2019
Great for dry skin!
I have tried everything to combat dry skin. This product is the best I have found to date.
05-02-2019
Gentle
This is very gentle cleanser, it's perfect for sensitive skin and dry skin. Lathers great and you dont need to use alot at all so the value it great.
29-11-2018
Silky shower
Love this bodywash. Keeps your skin soft and feeling mousturized in and out of the shower.
10-10-2018
The best cream
Très bon rapport qualité/prix surtout pour ceux avec la peau sèche. Je recommande fortement.
03-10-2018
My new go to body wash
I will always give an honest review but I must say that I love Aveeno body washes and this one was no different. It felt nourishing to my skin and after use my skin felt clean and soft. It also had a nice light scent but not overpowering. The body wash lathers nicely and a little goes a long way which makes it a really good value.
06-09-2018
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash
I love the way this body wash smells and feels on my skin
03-09-2018
Nothing is better than Aveeno
My kids and I have very sensitive skin and this body wash doesn’t make our skin dry or itchy. Even non-scented sensitive skin formulas from other brands can be harsh on our skin
31-08-2018
Douceur de la peau
J'ai essayé ce nettoyant pour le corps au yogourt lors d'un banc d'essai de produit et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Il laisse la peau douce, sans irritation et avec une bonne fragrance. Je le recommande.