4.7 5 0 145 145 This rich, creamy yogurt-inspired body wash keeps skin velvety soft and healthy-looking.

2019-08-03
<3 love it
the scent was amazing which was the first thing i noticed by the way :) I loved it I was refreshing and calming. not much I can say for changes:) Yes I have gotten it actually for many of my friends :) thank you
2019-07-28
Not a fan of the fragrance
I did think it was soft on the skin but I didn't like the fragrance of the product.
2019-05-29
The Best!
Aveeno products are ones that I stand behind. I have used them for years on my very dry skin. No residue left behind and my skin looks nourished and moisturized. Highly recommend!
2019-05-02
Our new go to!
Purchased this recently because it was on sale. Immediately noticed the difference, it felt hydrating and moisturizing. Even my partner commented on how great it was, and he never notices when I change our bath products!
2019-03-24
awesome
was an awesome product to use. I bought mine at a local Costco store. It moisturizes my skin very well and I always use this product after showers so my skin doesn't get dry and wrinkly like a raisin.
2019-02-08
Great for dry skin!
I have tried everything to combat dry skin. This product is the best I have found to date.
2019-02-05
Gentle
This is very gentle cleanser, it's perfect for sensitive skin and dry skin. Lathers great and you dont need to use alot at all so the value it great.
2018-11-29
Silky shower
Love this bodywash. Keeps your skin soft and feeling mousturized in and out of the shower.
2018-10-10
The best cream
Très bon rapport qualité/prix surtout pour ceux avec la peau sèche. Je recommande fortement.
2018-10-03
My new go to body wash
I will always give an honest review but I must say that I love Aveeno body washes and this one was no different. It felt nourishing to my skin and after use my skin felt clean and soft. It also had a nice light scent but not overpowering. The body wash lathers nicely and a little goes a long way which makes it a really good value.
2018-09-06
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash
I love the way this body wash smells and feels on my skin
2018-09-03
Nothing is better than Aveeno
My kids and I have very sensitive skin and this body wash doesn’t make our skin dry or itchy. Even non-scented sensitive skin formulas from other brands can be harsh on our skin
2018-08-31
Douceur de la peau
J'ai essayé ce nettoyant pour le corps au yogourt lors d'un banc d'essai de produit et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Il laisse la peau douce, sans irritation et avec une bonne fragrance. Je le recommande.
2018-08-08
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash is one of the many products that I feel I can not live without. I was introduced to this product by my mom 4 years ago and I must say I fell in love instantly! I've always had issues with body washes leaving an oily or icky feeling after use, but this wash absorbs so well that you can't feel any residue after. Not only does it leave your skin hydrated it also leaves your skin feeling very soft! Best part is it doesn't have strong perfume/scent!
2018-08-06
This leaves my skin soft and radiant. I would highly recommend this.