4.7 5 0 150 150 This rich, creamy yogurt-inspired body wash keeps skin velvety soft and healthy-looking.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

03-03-2017
I have not tried this product but would like to as I use other Aveeno products.
03-03-2017
haven't tried this one yet but have been using the other Aveeno body wash and had fewer dry skin scratches this year.
03-03-2017
I have been using the Aveno this winter an like it very much. I would like to try this one with yogurt to see if it may help with the itching.
03-03-2017
i have very dry sensitive skin...would love to test this!
03-03-2017
This would be a great especially during the winter.
03-03-2017
I have heard good things about this product would love to try
03-03-2017
I use Aveeno products all the time. Especially the face washes and face creams as they are so gental on my sensitive skin. Would love to try this product.
03-03-2017
Aveeno is a great product I would love to try this new if I knew this was on the market I would have tried. I would love the opportunity to try it
03-03-2017
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS AS I LOVE ALL THE AVEENO PRODUCTS.
02-03-2017
I have not tried this product but I would love to try it
02-03-2017
I have been using Aveeno for my little one free frankincense because she have eczema ,it's amazing and that he really wants to try the one to
02-03-2017
I would love to try this product. I need something for my skin which is so dry at this time of year. Thanks
02-03-2017
I find my body dry's out with the winter months. I need much more moisture..
02-03-2017
I never tried this product but would love to.. I have used other alveeno moisturizer and use it often.. It is a great product for dry skin...
02-03-2017
I would like too try this product but have not yet because I never knew of it till today.