4.7 5 0 99 99 This rich, creamy yogurt-inspired body wash keeps skin velvety soft and healthy-looking.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

10-10-2018
The best cream
Très bon rapport qualité/prix surtout pour ceux avec la peau sèche. Je recommande fortement.
03-10-2018
My new go to body wash
I will always give an honest review but I must say that I love Aveeno body washes and this one was no different. It felt nourishing to my skin and after use my skin felt clean and soft. It also had a nice light scent but not overpowering. The body wash lathers nicely and a little goes a long way which makes it a really good value.
06-09-2018
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash
I love the way this body wash smells and feels on my skin
03-09-2018
Nothing is better than Aveeno
My kids and I have very sensitive skin and this body wash doesn’t make our skin dry or itchy. Even non-scented sensitive skin formulas from other brands can be harsh on our skin
31-08-2018
Douceur de la peau
J'ai essayé ce nettoyant pour le corps au yogourt lors d'un banc d'essai de produit et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Il laisse la peau douce, sans irritation et avec une bonne fragrance. Je le recommande.
08-08-2018
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash is one of the many products that I feel I can not live without. I was introduced to this product by my mom 4 years ago and I must say I fell in love instantly! I've always had issues with body washes leaving an oily or icky feeling after use, but this wash absorbs so well that you can't feel any residue after. Not only does it leave your skin hydrated it also leaves your skin feeling very soft! Best part is it doesn't have strong perfume/scent!
06-08-2018
This leaves my skin soft and radiant. I would highly recommend this.
06-08-2018
I love Aveeno Daily moisturizing yoğurt body wash. It let's the skin so soft, glowing and hydrated the whole day and the scent is amazing as well.
11-07-2018
My husband finds aveeno great for his sensitive skin. Especially with frequent cleansing.
05-04-2018
I have sensitive skin and I can always count on Aveeno to develop products that I can use. I love a moisturizing body wash and this is great! Would buy again and would recommend to others.
10-03-2018
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash uses all natural ingredients, and this is why my skin loves it so much, It doesn't lather as much as some other body washes but it definitely leaves my skin clean, this without any reaction or itchiness which I’ve experienced with other body washes. My skin also felt really soft after using this body wash, and I really love the subtle scent on my skin. I recommend AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash especially if you have sensitive skin or if you have sensitivity issues with some other body washes. I’ll definitely buy this product again.
03-02-2018
The bodywash has soft vanilla scent. It left me feeling clean and refreshed and rinsed off without leaving behind any film or residue. Left my skin feeling silky soft.
02-02-2018
I am currently using this, leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and smelling fresh!
28-01-2018
My granddaughter uses this on an everyday basis for bath time. She has sensitive skin and this helps her keep moisturized throughout the day and also uses the lotion as well.
24-01-2018
I received a full-sized bottle of this for free to review. I prefer body washes over soap, and my skin is fairly sensitive. Aveeno is amazing at handling skin sensitivities. The price is fair, and it can be found at many locations. I love the smooth, silky feel it leaves on my skin. I am very impressed with this product.