4.7 5 0 150 150 This rich, creamy yogurt-inspired body wash keeps skin velvety soft and healthy-looking.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

04-12-2017
I recommend this product especially if you have sensitive, dry and itchy skin. This is one of the products I can use with my sensitive skin. Many of the soaps out there I would break out into hives and a rash. This product makes my skin feel great. I’m never itchy anymore because it’s Moisture’s my skin and keeps it healthy and looking good. I use this on my kids since they were babies. It’s a great product and is great for people in the winter with dry skin or sensitive skin.
07-11-2017
This is MY lotion, love it. Smooths these old hands of mine. Highly recommend using this. Not thick going on, not a strong scented lotion.
02-11-2017
Love this! It is thick and creamy, smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth,
31-10-2017
J'ai adoré ce gel de douche. Il a une texture onctueuse, une très bonne odeur et laisse ma peau lisse et douce.
29-10-2017
I’ve been using this product and brand since I was a little kid. I have eczema and dry skin that comes out during the winter months. The oatmeal based lotions help sooth and nourish my skin back to health. Aveeno is a dry skins life saver.
27-10-2017
c'est un produit vraiment genial ,il laisse la peau douce au toucher , l'odeur est vraiment cool
26-10-2017
Le parfum de ce produit est tout simplement incoyable! De plus, la crème hydratante laisse la peau douce sans laisser de film gras sur la peau.
24-10-2017
I love this product it really keeps your skin moisturized
20-09-2017
This Aveeno product is the best out of the body washes so creamy and lush on your body the yogurt makes it thicker so you don't need to use much and afterwards your skin feels so soft and the slight scent smells great .I am really happy about this product. Ilove Aveeno products but the yogurt product so amazingly happy.
11-09-2017
Lovely product if you love very light weight and absorbent moisturizers. I tried the apricot variety and it worked perfectly. Lathers well.
11-09-2017
It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. Would highly recommend this product!
09-09-2017
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING YOGURT BODY WASH is my new favorite body wash. The smell is wonderful, and the way it leaves my skin is perfect. Will be switching to this over my normal wash.
08-09-2017
I love this soap! It has a great yogurt like consistency, lathers well and washes off easy. My skin felt moisturizer and I did not need lotion after my shower like I often due for my often itchy skin.
24-08-2017
great product for sensitive skin. it softens and nourish your skin.
22-08-2017
I received this product to try for free from Chickadvisor. I was amazed at how moisturized my skin feels after using this. Aveeno yogurt body wash is my new favorite! I don't have to use body lotion after using this in the shower. Bonus...it smells incredible!