Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Conditioner

4.3 5 0 47 47 Soothe your scalp and nourish your strands with this moisturizing conditioner that promotes a balanced scalp and healthy-looking hair from root to tip. Sulfate-free conditioner helps balance scalp's microbiome to help nourish hair and scalp.
Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Conditioner

13-04-2021
Finally
Aveeno has really upped their game in this past year. All kinds of sulfate and paraben-free shampoos and conditioner. Out of all the ones they have, this one is my absolute favorite. Smells amazing, love the texture.
15-03-2021
Holy grail conditioner!
I love the way it leaves my waves feeling hydrated and smooth. It doesn’t have a strong scent so great for those with allergies. This whole line from Aveeno is great!
12-03-2021
Love
I wash my hair daily and have hard water so I tend to get buildup hat causes greasy roots while my ends are dry. I have been using hair salon clarifying shampoo and wanted to find a more affordable option that works and had ingredients I am looking for. This shampoo and conditioner delivered! It ;eaves my hair feeling soft and clean. Nice scent too.
12-02-2021
Worked well
I bought this and the shampoo, I loved the way it made my hair feel. My husband however did not like the smell of this product to the point of asking me to stop using it. If you like the smell of it, it’s a great product.
10-02-2021
Aveeno makes good hair care
I really enjoyed this conditioner from Aveeno, I'm not entirely sure about the science behind the added probiotics but I liked the way my hair felt after I used it. I didn't notice a strong fragrance, which was also a plus!
04-02-2021
So good!
This product made my hair so soft, would recommend and definitely buy again!
31-01-2021
Good
awesome product; would recommend and buy. Thank you
29-01-2021
Smells so good!
I love the smell of this one, and love that it doesn’t have the harsh chemicals found in many other drug store brands. Leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. Highly recommend.
29-01-2021
This is our family’s go to product. This actually has such a great smell and left my hair feeling super soft. Definitely will be buying it again. 100% recommended product.
28-01-2021
Hydratant
Excellent produit,mes démangeaisons du cuir chevelu ont arrêté et mes cheveux sont rester beaux plusieurs jours
27-01-2021
Impressive
I love most things Aveno, especially body lotions. This shampoo really impressed me. Smells very fresh and different. Good clean feeling and no parabens is a huge bonus!
15-01-2021
Aveeno always is my choice
I bought it from Maxi supermarket. It contains oat which can sooth my scalp. I also use it with the match shampoo. After using both product, my hair look clean and fresh. I love it didn’t have parabens.
28-12-2020
Great Brand
I love all Aveeno shampoos and conditions available now! They leave my hair really soft and manageable. P
12-12-2020
Good
I like averno brand I use it for my kids and I love this product it’s very good for dry hair
26-11-2020
Love Aveeno
I love using Aveeno products. My daily routing is the body wash and body lotion. When I seen this hair product on the shelf, I couldn’t resist the purchase. It smells amazing and leaves my hair clean and shiny and smelling great! I’ve added this to my daily shower routine.