4.2 5 0 36 36 Soothe your scalp and nourish your strands with this moisturizing conditioner that promotes a balanced scalp and healthy-looking hair from root to tip. Sulfate-free conditioner helps balance scalp's microbiome to help nourish hair and scalp.
Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Conditioner

15-01-2021
Aveeno always is my choice
I bought it from Maxi supermarket. It contains oat which can sooth my scalp. I also use it with the match shampoo. After using both product, my hair look clean and fresh. I love it didn’t have parabens.
28-12-2020
Great Brand
I love all Aveeno shampoos and conditions available now! They leave my hair really soft and manageable. P
12-12-2020
Good
I like averno brand I use it for my kids and I love this product it’s very good for dry hair
26-11-2020
Love Aveeno
I love using Aveeno products. My daily routing is the body wash and body lotion. When I seen this hair product on the shelf, I couldn’t resist the purchase. It smells amazing and leaves my hair clean and shiny and smelling great! I’ve added this to my daily shower routine.
13-11-2020
laisse de beau cheveux
Mes cheveux était doux, brillant avec une odeur pas trop prononcé.
11-11-2020
Must try this shampoo and conditioner
I have straight hair and i love that it keeps my hair from drying out. The formula is mild and keeps my scalp clean and healthy.The conditioner helps in keeping my hair frizz free and I don’t have dry ends.
31-10-2020
Would buy again
I bought this product on a whim and ended up really liking it. This conditioner makes my hair feel super soft and I love the smell of it.
21-10-2020
An ok conditioner
Honestly I had great expectations!!! But is turns out to be just an ok conditioner. I was really tempted to read the label but after trying it out fir 4 or 5 times I assumed it is not doing anything extraordinary. I would rather try something new
20-10-2020
Conditioner
Soothe your scalp and nourish your strands with this moisturizing conditioner that promotes a balanced scalp and healthy-looking hair from root to tip. Sulfate-free conditioner.
17-10-2020
Worth trying
I love this conditioner. I love how this makes my hair feel. I put a bit extra on my ends and let it sit foR a couple min. I have no split ends.
17-09-2020
Soft
My hair feels soft after the use of the conditioner. It smells very good and does leave my hair greasy. I just felt like I had to use more than other conditioner to put on my hair. It does spread really well, so I had to use more. Great product !
09-08-2020
Love the product
Aveno conditionar is very good and after applying it my hair is very soft and silky and I love it
12-07-2020
Perfect hair
I found aveeno the best conditioner for hair laece my hair smooth and shinny
02-06-2020
Okay for aveeno
I use only aveeno moisturizers and tried several years ago aveeno shampoo and could never find it again. Was excited to find this on the shelves and decided to try... unfortunately it was not the greatest shampoo for me. I have extremely thick and long hair and I found it left my hair feeling oily and flaky as if I had not washed it all out. I tried a second time with extra rinsing just to be sure and had same results. Unfortunately this shampoo is not for me.
01-05-2020
Great for ladies
I really like this product , makes your hair smooth , and smell good , my family members were wondering if I was using any fragrance for my hair Its perfect for you ladies I recommended