4.6 5 0 40 40 This cleanser works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities.
Aveeno Positively Radiant® MAXGLOW™ Micellar Gel Cleanser

21-10-2020
My secret weapon!
Even into my 30s I had issues with acne and blackheads. Finding a cleanser that didn't irritate my eyes and was able to remove my makeup was an issue. Until I found this. A little over a year ago I was given the opportunity to test out this line of products. At first I was faithfully using all 3. Cleanser, oil, moisturizer..That lasted all of a week. I got routine lazy and went back to cleanser only. Sometimes only at night. Truth be told I was skeptical. One small pump, no strong smell, no tingle, no grit and no long scrubbing. But- it was free. Waste not want not I kept on using it. By the end of my 2nd week my skin no longer looked like mine. My large ugly acne spots were nearly gone. The random black heads around my nose disappeared... And I looked glowing. I still do. I've since gone on to purchase at least 4 more of the cleansers. My routine hasn't changed much. I moisturize when I remember... But I've not had problem skin in a year. For under $20? It's beyond incredible
30-05-2020
Really good
My skin is super sensitive and I'm always very picky when it comes to skincare. And I honestly did not expect much from this cleanser, but it managed to impress me :) I specifically love the smell and gel nature of this cleanser. It's not drying at all and my skin feels clean after I use it and it does take all the makeup off, though I still use it after a makeup remover. I have been using AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER for a couple of weeks now and I do notice some changes. My skin looks healthier and glowing, I do not have any dry patches or breakouts. I'm unbelievably happy with such a result. And taking into account the price of this cleanser it's definitely a real gem.
31-10-2019
Gentle on sensitive skin
I received this product for free and was skeptical at first to try because I have a sensitive skin but it turns out that my skin liked it totally. I hardly go through some products because after a couple of uses, my skin begins to show some reactions in the form of breakouts, dryness etc but I was ecstatic to have gone through this product without any of these symptoms. I would recommend.
20-09-2019
Aveeno MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser
This was actually amazing. It cleans your face really well without stripping it. It didn't break me out and there's a good amount in there. You really don't need to use a lot. I would repurchase on sale.
11-09-2019
Definitely would recommend this product. It does its job
04-09-2019
Gentle gel-like consistency suitable for any skin type
When I received this product, I thought it was a micellar water. However, it is a cleansing foam with a gel consistency, and it smells amazing! If you have sensitive skin, you don't have to worry about it because it is really gentle. I would recommend it to any skin type, you can include it in your morning and night routine, and you can use it as a make-up remover. I always used cleansing milk on my skin and I hadn't used any cleansing foam before. Therefore, I have to say that this product became one of my favorite cleansing products.
25-06-2019
Good quality
I thought the cleanser worked very well. My skin felt clean and soft after washing. I think that the price is very reasonable. I just prefer a bit more foam when cleansing. But would recommend.
17-06-2019
Skin feels good
I used this product until the bottle was empty. Will I buy it again? Probably not. Pros. I like the way it feels on my skin. A small amount goes a long way. I did notice my skin brighter after a few days. Cons. It didnt take off my mascara. I felt it left my skin feeling a little dry.
10-06-2019
Love aveeno
Great quality product for the drugstore price. Not too oily or too dry leaves skin fresh and smooth
09-06-2019
Absolute fav
I've recently tried Aveeno and usually have trouble woth cream as i have sensative skin so break out in hives but after a month still nothing and my skin looks and feels amazing, totally recommend 100%
28-05-2019
Affordable and great
This is a very affordable and great working product. It takes off make up with very little effort and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. I would recommend this product and it’s appealing too as it has an affordable price tag!
23-05-2019
Love this!
Absolutely great product! Washed all my makeup off and left my face feeling fresh and soft. I would recommend this to everyone who wears makeup and needs a great cleanser to remove
22-05-2019
Easy to use and price point is amazing!
Great product! Easy to use, non-greasy and affordable.
13-05-2019
I love this product.
Everything from Aveeno is amazing. This is another product that I love! Works great, smooth application, no greasy feeling, affordable price. I recommend this, and any of the aveeno products, 100%
04-05-2019
Nicely done
The product was nicely packaged and worked very well.