4.6 5 0 39 39 This cleanser works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities.
Aveeno Positively Radiant® MAXGLOW™ Micellar Gel Cleanser

30-05-2020
Really good
My skin is super sensitive and I'm always very picky when it comes to skincare. And I honestly did not expect much from this cleanser, but it managed to impress me :) I specifically love the smell and gel nature of this cleanser. It's not drying at all and my skin feels clean after I use it and it does take all the makeup off, though I still use it after a makeup remover. I have been using AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER for a couple of weeks now and I do notice some changes. My skin looks healthier and glowing, I do not have any dry patches or breakouts. I'm unbelievably happy with such a result. And taking into account the price of this cleanser it's definitely a real gem.
31-10-2019
Gentle on sensitive skin
I received this product for free and was skeptical at first to try because I have a sensitive skin but it turns out that my skin liked it totally. I hardly go through some products because after a couple of uses, my skin begins to show some reactions in the form of breakouts, dryness etc but I was ecstatic to have gone through this product without any of these symptoms. I would recommend.
20-09-2019
Aveeno MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser
This was actually amazing. It cleans your face really well without stripping it. It didn't break me out and there's a good amount in there. You really don't need to use a lot. I would repurchase on sale.
11-09-2019
Definitely would recommend this product. It does its job
04-09-2019
Gentle gel-like consistency suitable for any skin type
When I received this product, I thought it was a micellar water. However, it is a cleansing foam with a gel consistency, and it smells amazing! If you have sensitive skin, you don't have to worry about it because it is really gentle. I would recommend it to any skin type, you can include it in your morning and night routine, and you can use it as a make-up remover. I always used cleansing milk on my skin and I hadn't used any cleansing foam before. Therefore, I have to say that this product became one of my favorite cleansing products.
25-06-2019
Good quality
I thought the cleanser worked very well. My skin felt clean and soft after washing. I think that the price is very reasonable. I just prefer a bit more foam when cleansing. But would recommend.
17-06-2019
Skin feels good
I used this product until the bottle was empty. Will I buy it again? Probably not. Pros. I like the way it feels on my skin. A small amount goes a long way. I did notice my skin brighter after a few days. Cons. It didnt take off my mascara. I felt it left my skin feeling a little dry.
10-06-2019
Love aveeno
Great quality product for the drugstore price. Not too oily or too dry leaves skin fresh and smooth
09-06-2019
Absolute fav
I've recently tried Aveeno and usually have trouble woth cream as i have sensative skin so break out in hives but after a month still nothing and my skin looks and feels amazing, totally recommend 100%
28-05-2019
Affordable and great
This is a very affordable and great working product. It takes off make up with very little effort and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. I would recommend this product and it’s appealing too as it has an affordable price tag!
23-05-2019
Love this!
Absolutely great product! Washed all my makeup off and left my face feeling fresh and soft. I would recommend this to everyone who wears makeup and needs a great cleanser to remove
22-05-2019
Easy to use and price point is amazing!
Great product! Easy to use, non-greasy and affordable.
13-05-2019
I love this product.
Everything from Aveeno is amazing. This is another product that I love! Works great, smooth application, no greasy feeling, affordable price. I recommend this, and any of the aveeno products, 100%
04-05-2019
Nicely done
The product was nicely packaged and worked very well.
03-05-2019
leaves skin feeling refreshed
This product has become one of my favorite makeup removing cleansers.The smell is light and pleasant and a little product goes a long way. It does a great job in removing makeup and oil off my skin and leaving it feeling fresh and clean without drying it out.