4.6 5 0 44 44 This cleanser works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities.

20-09-2019
Aveeno MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser
This was actually amazing. It cleans your face really well without stripping it. It didn't break me out and there's a good amount in there. You really don't need to use a lot. I would repurchase on sale.
11-09-2019
Definitely would recommend this product. It does its job
04-09-2019
Gentle gel-like consistency suitable for any skin type
When I received this product, I thought it was a micellar water. However, it is a cleansing foam with a gel consistency, and it smells amazing! If you have sensitive skin, you don't have to worry about it because it is really gentle. I would recommend it to any skin type, you can include it in your morning and night routine, and you can use it as a make-up remover. I always used cleansing milk on my skin and I hadn't used any cleansing foam before. Therefore, I have to say that this product became one of my favorite cleansing products.
25-06-2019
Good quality
I thought the cleanser worked very well. My skin felt clean and soft after washing. I think that the price is very reasonable. I just prefer a bit more foam when cleansing. But would recommend.
17-06-2019
Skin feels good
I used this product until the bottle was empty. Will I buy it again? Probably not. Pros. I like the way it feels on my skin. A small amount goes a long way. I did notice my skin brighter after a few days. Cons. It didnt take off my mascara. I felt it left my skin feeling a little dry.
10-06-2019
Love aveeno
Great quality product for the drugstore price. Not too oily or too dry leaves skin fresh and smooth
09-06-2019
Absolute fav
I've recently tried Aveeno and usually have trouble woth cream as i have sensative skin so break out in hives but after a month still nothing and my skin looks and feels amazing, totally recommend 100%
28-05-2019
Affordable and great
This is a very affordable and great working product. It takes off make up with very little effort and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. I would recommend this product and it’s appealing too as it has an affordable price tag!
23-05-2019
Love this!
Absolutely great product! Washed all my makeup off and left my face feeling fresh and soft. I would recommend this to everyone who wears makeup and needs a great cleanser to remove
22-05-2019
Easy to use and price point is amazing!
Great product! Easy to use, non-greasy and affordable.
13-05-2019
I love this product.
Everything from Aveeno is amazing. This is another product that I love! Works great, smooth application, no greasy feeling, affordable price. I recommend this, and any of the aveeno products, 100%
04-05-2019
Nicely done
The product was nicely packaged and worked very well.
03-05-2019
leaves skin feeling refreshed
This product has become one of my favorite makeup removing cleansers.The smell is light and pleasant and a little product goes a long way. It does a great job in removing makeup and oil off my skin and leaving it feeling fresh and clean without drying it out.
03-05-2019
Love it!
I got this product about a month ago and have been using it day and night. I have sensitive skin and this not does irritate it at all, my skin is so smooth afterwards. Also it smells amazing! And the packaging is so cute,I think the price is good considering the product works and how much you get, I use 1 pump day and night.
02-05-2019
An excellent cleanser
I use this gel cleanser day and night. I was actually surprised at how well it removed my eye makeup. Normally I remove my eye makeup first and then use a cleanser to get rid of any residue left behind. I decided to see how well it worked on eye makeup and washed my face without removing my makeup first. I swiped my eyes with cotton balls soaked in eye makeup remover afterward to see how much was left behind and it was almost completely clean. There was a tiny bit of mascara left behind, but that might be because I wasn't as vigorous when washing my eyes as I could have been. The cleanser has a light scent and foams up nicely when rubbed. A little went a long way and it felt nice on my face. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. My face did not feel dried out after using the cleanser.