4.5 5 0 30 30 Let your light and your dark sides come out to play. Woody aromas and oriental spices create a tantalizing scent and keep you smelling great all day.
Axe Essence Daily Fragrance

22-10-2020
Essence
This is my husband’s favourite deodorant. It smells so good on him and it keeps him dry all day long. We drive to different stores to find the essence.
18-10-2020
My husband uses it everyday
Smells really good, very clean and almost minty. My husband also has the body wash and deodorant and really enjoys the spray. Its a good quality for the price. Hes been buying it for years and will continue to do so.
06-04-2020
Nice Scent
I really like this Axe Product, dows not stain, leaves you smelling nice all day. This is a must have 100%
07-01-2020
Works!
I am a female and use. It works extra good for me! I do not want to rvrr smell of Bo!
30-12-2019
A good men’s spray
A good affordable men’s spray. Comes in lots of different scents. And if about the average price compared to other brands.
27-09-2019
good
j'adore tout les produits AXE mon preferé PHOENIX sent bon
19-10-2018
Makes my man smell great
I always grab him axe but i know the smell stays on hime for awhile. He smells great and it does not cost an arm and a leg.
05-06-2018
AXE ESSENCE DAILY FRAGRANCE bought this for my son he loves it
07-01-2018
Mon fils est un fidèle aux produits Axe depuis plusieurs années et c'est bien vrai que l'agence féminine adore le parfum qui laisse sur le corps.
03-01-2018
I tried this product and I liked it a lot. It has a wonderful fragrance and great works well
07-12-2017
I really like that it lasts along time the smell is food and that it reduces my sweaty body from over sweating by making it feel cooler
08-11-2017
My hubby doesnt mind it from time to . it does smell great
05-11-2017
My husband and son use this with no complaints and the bathroom always smells nice when they get out. I will continue to buy it for them.
04-11-2017
Depending on ones taste I personally find after you spray this product and it settles that it’s quite nice. Some men are more cologn guys but I do enjoy this scent personally.
11-10-2017
mon conjoint adore et moi aussi ! une odeur tellement parfait pour un homme