4.7 5 0 245 245 This Baby Dove baby bar for sensitive skin is hypoallergenic, unscented and specifically developed for baby’s delicate skin to minimize the risk of skin allergies.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Bar

25-02-2020
Fresh babies
This is the only soap product I used on my children. Never had any problems. Made babies smell sooo good. Good price and works well 👍
22-02-2020
love this soap
I really love this bar soap and not just for my daughter, myself as well. I purchased this soap not to long ago and will buy the dove moisturizing bar soap from Costco for my husband and I because we love it so much. Our skin feels so soft and no residue feel from it. I also love how soft my daughters skin is after a bath so I will definitely continue to buy dove baby for her.
17-02-2020
Best for babies with eczema!
I was so relieved to find a product that suited my son who is 2 months old. He has had severe eczema and I refrained from using any bathing products. My friend who also has two sons with eczema recommended this product and I fell in love with it instantly. It keeps my son’s skin moisturized and is very gentle and mild enough to use on a daily basis. I highly recommend this to those who have children with eczema or any other skin problems.
28-01-2020
So simple
Love this. So simple and easy on for sensitive skin. Nice price point as well. Can't go wrong with Dove - With all of the new options out there sometimes sticking with the basics is the way to go!
28-01-2020
Wonderful
This product is great for sensitive skin because no reaction no redness nothing
22-01-2020
Expected more
Did lather nicely but wasn't a lot. The smell was pleasant but not "baby" smell
Dove sensitive
Loved it. My skin did not feel tight after using it, it felt soft and refreshed.
Dove
love how it feels on my skin , when I wash it feels like silk and when I dry it leaves my skin soft
Dove scent free
I have been going in and out of many doctors appointments and always asked to be scent free. Used this soap and was great.
13-12-2019
Good product
I used this soap bar on baby since he was born.. it leaves his delicate skin hydrated.. I use it for cleaning my intimate zone too if I'm out of my vaginal wash and it didn't give me any irritation.
09-12-2019
Best for babies with eczema!
I was so relieved to find a product that suited my son who is 10 months old. He has had severe eczema and I refrained from using any bathing products. My friend who also has two sons with eczema recommended this product and I fell in love with it instantly. It keeps my son’s skin moisturized and is very gentle and mild enough to use on a daily basis. I highly recommend this to those who have children with eczema or any other skin problems.
06-12-2019
The best soap
Love Dove soap. It's the only one that doesn't leave that sticky film on your body. The baby dove smells wonderful, just like that new baby smell :) Definitely recommend it!
08-11-2019
Good for kids
Used this for my son when he was he bit younger, and it left his skin feeling soft and well moisturized.
30-10-2019
Baby skin
I have a very sensitive skin and this is the product that was recommended to me by my physician. I love it, it gives you a baby skin feeling and my skin does not reacts to it.
29-10-2019
Baby Dove Soap
Love this soap, not harsh on your skin. keeps your skin really soft and not dried out.