4.7 5 0 51 51 he best lotion for babies with sensitive skin should gently nourish and care for their delicate skin.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Moisturizer

06-05-2020
baby lotion
the lotion I got in one of the presents for my newborn. initially, I avoided any lotion on my newborn's delicate skin but after a few days he started having heat rash, then I decide to apply this on his skin and it works great. the lotion is gentle and quickly absorbed by the skin leaving no grease. the fragrance is difficult to describe but somewhat it smells like my baby's natural smell. I am impressed with this lotion and apply whenever I would any redness.
03-05-2020
Soft and gentle
This is an amazing product. Even though it’s made for kids. My teenager has a very sensitive skin and I always get this product for her to use. It’s nice and gentle for her skin.
18-02-2020
Currently using
Both my kids have sensitive skin (one more than the other) and this lotion is fantastic! Neither of them have had any skin issues (rashes or breakouts) since using it. I love how mild it is.
08-11-2019
Good feel
Used this for my baby, and I love the feel it gave his skin.
05-11-2019
J’adore dove
J’ai appliqué cette lotion sur mon bébé et ça lui a permis d’avoir une peau douce. Je l’ai meme appliquer sur mes mains qui était sec et cela m’a aider à regagner une belle peau. Je recommande ce produit.
22-09-2019
Good moisturizer
Over all a really great moisturizer for babies. We used this a lot for my niece. The price point is good and worked really well on her dry skin. I would recommend trying it. But try to get it on sale.
11-09-2019
Love Dove!
Our family love dove products! My kids been using this dove lotion regularly and leaves their skin moisturized! Will definitely buy again!
03-09-2019
Baby soap
This Product is very great I love how smooth it is for my baby , little goes a long way i’ve had this product for about three months and it’s lasted I still have lots to go. My baby skin so soft and smells so nice it’s very gentle I even use it on my toddler
05-06-2019
12/10 would buy again
As a child I suffered a lot with sensitive skin and so my mom always used Dove products... Well fast forward 20-something years later, here I am with my own children... Who unfortunately seem to have inherited my sensitivities...(Sorry boys). So of course I've gone through using various baby lotions to see what works for them. Naturally, Dove was one of them, and of course, as it did for me, it has helped with my boys. This product leaves their skin feeling nice and soft without any irritation. Will always buy again!
13-03-2019
Love this stuff!
I absolutely adore this stuff! I am prone to breakouts on my face and I can use this lotion without any problem. The smell is clean and fresh, there is no greasy residue on my hands, body or face and it's extremely affordable. I highly recommend trying.
07-03-2019
leaves the skin soft
I use this on my babies and I love it. No strong smell and no sticky feeling. Their skin is left nice and soft. A little goes a long way with this stuff.
12-01-2019
We love Dove!
My son has super sensitive skin. He would break out in a rash after we tried so many products. But not with Dove. It’s so gentle on his skin and keeps him hydrated. It doesn’t leave a greasy film which is important to me.
19-11-2018
Meilleur
Ce produit est excellent et très bon pour la peau et j’aime beaucoup cette odeur de fraîcheur sur ma peau c’est ma marque favorite je vous recommande.
19-11-2018
Worked great for my twins
Helped with eczema on my baby's skin! Did not hurt their eyes and left them with soft skin.
14-11-2018
Durban
This is absolutely great for babies. It works for mine. It smells lovely and keeps their skin soft and smooth.