4.7 5 0 51 51 he best lotion for babies with sensitive skin should gently nourish and care for their delicate skin.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Moisturizer

01-11-2018
So soft!
So nice to use this on my LO skin and also my own!
24-10-2018
Good Baby lotion
We tried this on my son when it first came out and I love how soft it made my sons skin feel! It was a tad greasy I found, but it did not have any strong purfumes or scents so that was great!
18-10-2018
Our absolute favorite!
This is the best baby product I have ever found! This is our third baby and it is all we used for all three except for a month of the first baby. Who spent that first month screaming every time he had a bath. Once we switched it up bath time became calm and relaxed. Absolutely the best baby product we have ever purchased.
19-09-2018
Tres bon produit
Mon bébé à la peau très sèche et cette lotion aide beaucoup à bien hydrater sa peau.
19-09-2018
À racheter assurément
Nous avons reçu une bouteille en cadeau pour nos enfants qui ont la peau sensible et, après l'avoir essayé, nous sommes tombés sous le charme. Ce produit laisse la peau douce et n'est pas agressif pour la peau des petits bébés. Excellente marque !
06-09-2018
Amazing !
My son is 2 years old and i have tried other products but i would have to say this is one of the best! The smell is so refreshing and it does its job definitely moisturizes.
26-08-2018
Scent-free, no irritation
Absolutely thrilled with this lotion. So many sensitive products for babies are filled full of stuff, or alternately, lacking many 'nasties' but they still have scent. In my opinion, there's really no reason to ever have scent on a baby's skin. In sensitive products, it's especially unforgiveable in sensitive products. So the fact that this lotion is free of lots of problematic ingredients and also scent, is great! No irritation of babies skin and it left the skin nice and soft and hydrated feeling. Will definitely be keeping this on hand for washing my little relatives in the future!
19-08-2018
This product is not just for Babies I am in my late 50s and it worked better than some of the more expensive adult moisturizers that I have bought.
04-08-2018
J'utilise ce produit pour mon bébé, il est doux, facile d'utiliser, le prix est raisonnable et l'efficacité est génial. Il n'affecte pas sa peau et la laisse très douce. C'est vraiment très efficace et je recommande pour les mamans.
11-07-2018
This is one of the best lotions i definitely recommend for baby and mommy too! I use it for my newborns sensitive skin after shower and i even use it for myself. Thats how much i like this product. Its very gentle, mild and soft to touch.
11-07-2018
Great cream! I feel good using it on my babies and they smell great!
05-07-2018
Big fan of Dove products for myself. Tried Dove Baby and was happy with results. Smells so Nice, rinses away easily and left baby with soft skin.
03-06-2018
Très doux pour la peau de bébé, la pompe distribue un bonne quantité de lotion.
28-05-2018
This is one of those products that is great for everyone it smells great it's great for sensitive skin I use it after baths for me and my son love it
26-05-2018
Amazing product for babies soft skin. Highly recommended