4.7 5 0 81 81 he best lotion for babies with sensitive skin should gently nourish and care for their delicate skin.

2017-12-06
I love this product , I bought this to use on my new granddaughter, She is now 6 months old and Dove lotion has been used on her baby soft skin since she came home from the hospital,. She is so soft and happy .When she sees the Dove lotion bottle she knows that it is massage time and the lotion is so easy to rub on she always falls asleep . As the weather gets colder and heat is on in home more this Dove lotion will ensure her skin stays soft and well moisturised.
2017-11-04
I keep this on hand for my granddaughter when she visits as she has sensitive skin
2017-11-03
I highly recommend this new Dove for baby, I use it myself and for my 4 month old granddaughter. I would definitely recommend this product. Thank you
2017-11-03
very safe and pleasant lotion for your little babies. Your meme will stop crying and will enjoy the massage with baby Dove lotion
2017-10-06
I am a huge fun of Dove's new baby line. This lotion is perfect - helps protect my baby's delicate skin and will be so important during the upcoming winter months!
2017-10-02
I really enjoyed this lotion. I have daily dry skin and it my skin feel soft and and oil free. I only needed one application for the day.
2017-09-25
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Moisturizer is as sensitive as it sounds. It leaves your skin as soft as a baby's and leaves no oily film on your skin!
2017-09-12
I love and trust this product and all dove baby products on my baby's sensitive skin. My son suffers from baby eczema on his legs and face and I use this along with the wash and his skin has been clearing up not getting worse.
2017-09-11
I love the Dove line of products. I was excited to see this as I have sensitive skin and often find baby products work well for me. This moisturizer goes on smooth and silky- it's not greasy or clumpy. It provide a nice level of moisture for my skin and did not irritate me.
2017-09-08
Use it after bath for adults. Very nice feeling as a body lotion for us seniors.
2017-09-08
Love dove product s gentle enough to use everyday on bady
2017-09-08
Ohhh..I love the smell and how easy it is to used than a regular soap.
2017-08-11
I love Dove products. I use the deostick, body lotion, showergel, soap
2018-11-02
I would like to try dove baby wash as I have been using aveeno
2018-08-26
Agree, it's great that it's fragrance free and can be used on both!