4.7 5 0 81 81 he best lotion for babies with sensitive skin should gently nourish and care for their delicate skin.

2018-07-13
sa serait parfaite ma fille riley a la peau tres sensible sa serait génial dans avoir
2018-04-11
I’ve been using the dove bar for as long as I can remember...would like to try this since I have sensitive skin
2018-04-05
I haven’t tried this. But I may give it a try to due to fact my son’s skin is very sensitive and everything has to be perfume and frag free
2018-01-18
I want to try this for my son. I’m using baby dove bar for him and I love the result in his skin. Especially in the winter. The moisturer I am willing to try and give review.
2018-01-09
J’adore cette lotion, la seule qu’on utilise pour la peau délicate de bébé !!
2017-12-04
Dove is a brand you can trust to make safe and gentle products for our children. Love the smell of dove.
2017-12-03
Ma fille a une peau sensible je souhaite tester se produit ... merci
2017-11-19
I would love to use baby dove sensitive moisture lotion. I have very sensitive skin and sometimes I have to go to baby products!!
2017-11-14
I would really love to use this product, i hear many people recommending it for babies.
2017-11-08
I have no baby but do have a 4yr old step son that has senstive skin . I think it would work great for him and me cause i get really dry skin in the winter time. Like an gator ...
2017-10-30
I would love to try this product on my very dry skin
2017-10-19
j'aimerai essayer ce produit pour mon bébé, j'utilise du dove principalement mais ce produit je ne le connais pas...
2017-10-12
i would really like to try this product before i buy thanks
2017-10-12
exactement le produit je dois essayer pour ma nièce sans parfum
2017-10-11
Id like to try a sample of this baby product,,,,thanks