4.7 5 0 51 51 he best lotion for babies with sensitive skin should gently nourish and care for their delicate skin.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion Moisturizer

14-11-2017
I would really love to use this product, i hear many people recommending it for babies.
08-11-2017
I have no baby but do have a 4yr old step son that has senstive skin . I think it would work great for him and me cause i get really dry skin in the winter time. Like an gator ...
30-10-2017
I would love to try this product on my very dry skin
19-10-2017
j'aimerai essayer ce produit pour mon bébé, j'utilise du dove principalement mais ce produit je ne le connais pas...
12-10-2017
i would really like to try this product before i buy thanks
12-10-2017
exactement le produit je dois essayer pour ma nièce sans parfum
11-10-2017
Id like to try a sample of this baby product,,,,thanks
11-10-2017
Bought the baby wash and was so fresh and soothing to my baby boy's skin. Would love to try the lotion as well
07-10-2017
I would love to try this with my newborn grandson and with my other two grandchildren. I have used Johnson’s and Johnson’s baby shampoo 33 years ago and haven’t used it again since he was three. I would like to try this product and give my results if I was given the chance to test it, I look forward to be hearing back from you and I would like it if I were to be chosen to try testing this product.
06-10-2017
I use the deostick and the body wash and am looking for some good lotion that won't make my break out and help with the stretch marks I have. Hoping to get to try this soon. If it is good for my skin I'll try it on my baby too.
05-10-2017
I would love to try this to see if it will help my sensitive, dry skin.
05-10-2017
I very much love products from Dove. I use their shampoo and conditioner as well as Dove spray anti-perspirant. My skin is sensitive at times so I use baby sun-screen. I have not tried this product, but if it is like the other Dove products, I think I would like it very much.
05-10-2017
Would love to try this product.it would probably help with dry skin. If it's good for babies then I'm sure it would work for adults too. I like products that don't have a heavy scent and is gentle on the skin.
04-10-2017
I have not tried this product. But l love dove and the smell of dove
25-09-2017
With skin issues ( dry hands and legs , cracked finger tips, etc ), we would love to try this product and find one that works for our family. Will pass my review within a few weeks