4.6 5 0 94 94 Discover how Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits are perfect for introducing solid food to a baby! Made especially for teething babies
Baby MumMum

03-09-2020
Love these!
These are so great for babies and toddlers. I always have these in my diaper bag for when I am in a pinch!
19-08-2020
Awesome product
After buying this product l gave it to my baby and they love this snack
21-03-2020
It's Alright
I've talked to other mothers who really love and recommend this snack so I decided to buy some for my daughter. Turns out, she wasn't really a big fan of the cookies. I like this brand and have tried their other products (which are amazing & my daughter loves) but this particular product isn't my first, go-to choice.
22-02-2020
great snack to have in the diaper bag
This is a tasty snack and because they are individually wrapped, they are great for the diaper bag or lunch bag. My daughter loved them when she was a baby and still does at 3. I don't buy them as often now, but when I do even my older daughter wants them in her lunch.
18-02-2020
Great for any age
Both my kids love this snack and they are 6 and 2 years old. They are very light and mess-free. I love keeping a few of these in the car for snacks on the go and they never last long.
06-12-2019
Dissolvable and Easy to Eat Snack
Both my kids love mum mums. They’re not very filling, but are a great snack for babies who are just learning how to eat and don’t have many teeth. The flavour is mild and they’re easy to grasp, which is ideal. Great to take along if you need something to distract babe and make little mess while out and about.
16-10-2019
Great snack for babies!
Baby mumums are a favourite in our household, they are easy to grab, easy to bit even without teeth and dissolve quickly. They weren't particularly filling, but provided interest for my baby who loved munching on them while we were on the go. Have a wipe handy because they can get quite messy!
22-09-2019
My niece LOVES these
My niece absolutely loves these cookies. (And so does my dog when my niece drops one!) I for sure recommend it help them learn how to eat bigger foods. And how to hold on to them.
29-07-2019
Baby did not like
My baby did not like this product. They did smell and taste very synthetic and the shape, texture and colour were also poor. Smaller sizes and less packaging would be preferred. I would not recommend this product.
29-06-2019
Baby mum mum
These crackers/cookies are great to have on hand whenever you may have little ones. My grandchildren come over and love these. They melt in the mouth so no problem not having teeth.
18-06-2019
Very good at teething time
My baby loved it I started to buy this when he was 7 months old He loved it
05-06-2019
Kid approved
Highly recommend, great little snack for the young ones, quickly dissolves in the mouth. Will be buying again once our new addition is older !
11-05-2019
Baby mummum
My baby loves it alot.i started buying when he was month. And he's 15 months now, I haven't stopped buying because he loves it. Love the way it dissolve quickly in the mouth. He crunches on it whenever he is going impatient in the process of me making he meal. Also good as on the go snack for babies
02-05-2019
Perfect little snack for 4 months and up. It disolves so quickly don't have to worry about choking. And it tastes great too
21-04-2019
Mmmm
Little one loves these. And so do I. Great for beginners. It's a perdect little snack for on the go or if the lo is getting a little hungry before dinner is ready. They dissolve super quick which is awesome, so low choking hazard. Had some issues first use, lo tried to take the whole thing at once, so just broke it into tiny pieces so she could learn portion control.