4.6 5 0 158 158 The original Irish Cream

2019-07-23
coffee
it was a pleasant flavor in my coffee but it is sweet
2019-05-07
Bailey's coffee creamer
Really love Bailey's creamer. Just the right amount of sweetness and makes coffee taste great.
2019-04-12
La meilleure!
C'est la meilleur crème à café à saveur que je connaisse. Depuis que je l'ai essayée, je n'achète que celle-ci!
2019-04-08
UN DES MEILLEURS CREMIERS QUE J'AI ESSAYÉ
J'ai essayé dernièrement ce crémier de marque Bailey's à la crème irlandaise et j'ai franchement adoré. Avec ce type de crémier, plus besoin d'ajouter de sucre à mon café!!! En plus le goût est vraiment exquis. Sincèrement un des meilleurs crémiers que j'ai eu la chance d'essayer.
2019-04-01
I really like this creamer. It is very tasty and is something I can add to my coffee without being bothered by it
2019-02-01
Great taste
I really enjoyed the taste and it lasts a very long time. We can have it anytime!
2018-10-30
My choice of coffee
I was recurrently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. One of the hardest things I have found do give up is the sugar in my coffee. Artificial sweeteners are not an option. I have found Bailey's coffee creamer to have less carbs per serving then other creamers, and plain sugar and milk. On the bonus side, it tastes good too. It does not leave an artificial taste like some other creamers do.
2018-09-10
Tasty coffee creamer
Baileys Coffee Creamer is a great addition to coffee. It is close to actual Baileys Irish Cream. I recommend this product.
2017-12-05
So good. it really tastes like you put the real baileys in it. I tried it and my company too, and everyone loved it.
2017-11-06
Sweet flavour to your usual coffee flavour, great for when you are hosting family or friends over as well
2015-06-15
I love this creamer. I have had it in USA and loved it. I really wish we could get decent coffee creamers in this country!
2014-11-15
It's good, tastes the same as any other flavoured creamo to me though. Nothing really different.
2014-11-05
bit chemically and I hate the fact that all these flavoured creamers have hydrogenated fats in. I stay away
2014-10-20
I love the flavour of this creamer. I did find it a bit sweet, but that is likely because I do not normally take sugar in my coffee, just cream. I would buy it again though.
2014-10-17
Just buy Baileys...tasted of chemical to me. When it comes to coffee and its accoutraments I think the real thing is always better. Of course you cannot have "Bailey's" in your coffee at work, but it is worth the wait after instead of using a "Bailey's like" substance.