4.6 5 0 161 161 The original Irish Cream
Baileys Coffee Creamer

03-01-2020
Wonderful product
Loved the smooth and creamy taste. Can't do without it.
15-11-2019
Just like the real thing!
I have used real Bailey’s Irish Cream in my coffee in the past, but the alcohol added calories which this cream doesn’t since it is non-alcoholic. It tastes identical, and is creamy and so delicious that I could almost drink it straight!
22-10-2019
The best coffee creamer
I like to use half & half in my coffee, but when I want a flavored coffee, Baileys is my go to, It is much richer than the competitors, and less oily (though I still get a slight film on top). The taste is WONDERFUL, especially in the winter months.
23-07-2019
coffee
it was a pleasant flavor in my coffee but it is sweet
07-05-2019
Bailey's coffee creamer
Really love Bailey's creamer. Just the right amount of sweetness and makes coffee taste great.
12-04-2019
La meilleure!
C'est la meilleur crème à café à saveur que je connaisse. Depuis que je l'ai essayée, je n'achète que celle-ci!
08-04-2019
UN DES MEILLEURS CREMIERS QUE J'AI ESSAYÉ
J'ai essayé dernièrement ce crémier de marque Bailey's à la crème irlandaise et j'ai franchement adoré. Avec ce type de crémier, plus besoin d'ajouter de sucre à mon café!!! En plus le goût est vraiment exquis. Sincèrement un des meilleurs crémiers que j'ai eu la chance d'essayer.
01-04-2019
I really like this creamer. It is very tasty and is something I can add to my coffee without being bothered by it
01-02-2019
Great taste
I really enjoyed the taste and it lasts a very long time. We can have it anytime!
30-10-2018
My choice of coffee
I was recurrently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. One of the hardest things I have found do give up is the sugar in my coffee. Artificial sweeteners are not an option. I have found Bailey's coffee creamer to have less carbs per serving then other creamers, and plain sugar and milk. On the bonus side, it tastes good too. It does not leave an artificial taste like some other creamers do.
10-09-2018
Tasty coffee creamer
Baileys Coffee Creamer is a great addition to coffee. It is close to actual Baileys Irish Cream. I recommend this product.
05-12-2017
So good. it really tastes like you put the real baileys in it. I tried it and my company too, and everyone loved it.
06-11-2017
Sweet flavour to your usual coffee flavour, great for when you are hosting family or friends over as well
15-06-2015
I love this creamer. I have had it in USA and loved it. I really wish we could get decent coffee creamers in this country!
15-11-2014
It's good, tastes the same as any other flavoured creamo to me though. Nothing really different.