4.5 5 0 265 265 Ever since the Original Irish Cream was first introduced, the world has held its rich, creamy taste in a class by itself. And now, the original BAILEYS™ experience can be relived in a delicious cup of coffee - morning, noon, or night.
BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream

23-09-2020
Meilleure creme a cafe
Ideal pour les jours de semaine ou soiree comme chauffeur designé. Pas trop sucré, pas trop grasse. Excellent choix!
14-09-2020
Impressionnant
Très bon ! Rappel bien le goût de la boisson alcoolisée. En semaine, c'est pratique ! Pas trop gras, juste parfait comme saveur pour un sentiment de relaxation
12-09-2020
Best Irish cream coffee creamer
I absolutely can not get enough of this. It seriously tastes just like Irish cream without the alcohol. I love it.
26-08-2020
Great flavor but a bit sweet
I really did like this creamer but I thought it was a bit on the sweet side. I would mix this in with milk so you still get enough creaminess without it being too sweet. Can definitely taste the Irish cream.
17-08-2020
smooth and creamy
highly recommend. it has a great taste and it doesn't make your drink very sweet. My family doesn't add more sugar once this is added (but to each their own)
04-08-2020
A staple
absolutely love this, since using it I havent needed to add any sugar to my coffee, just a little splash of this and were good to go!. Its nice and creamy and my friends really enjoy it when they visit as well.
06-07-2020
Un ajout qui fait plaisir
J’en ajoute souvent dans mon café les matins d’hiver afin de m’aider à affronter la journée. Ça “pimp” un peu le café des matins de semaine sans le cotés alcoolisé de la chose (parfait si on part au travail après hehe) ! Définitivement un belle idée si on aime le goût sucré dans le café.
29-06-2020
Baileys in coffee
Who doesn’t like a little Baileys in coffee? It is not like the real thing, but it does have a hint of Baileys flavour to your coffee. And you won’t get fired for drinking on the job. I do find it a bit too sweet. I have not seen bigger containers which would be nice.
14-06-2020
Baileys Irish cream coffee cream
Baileys Irish cream coffee cream has an excellent taste And it’s very creamy making for a wonderful cup of coffee
05-06-2020
Nice flavour
I’m not into flavoured coffee but I must say this one impressed me! It’s not a real strong tasting flavoured creamer!!! It was a nice change for my coffee but not something that I would use every time I had a cup!!
03-06-2020
Bailey's irish cream coffee creamer
I absolutely love this creamer.The taste is just like having the smoothness of classic Bailey's. This is now the coffee creamer I always use.I would reccomend this to everyone.
15-05-2020
Coffee Game Changer
I was hoping to add a little something extra to my morning coffee, and came across this product and figured I'd give it a try. I tried the caramel flavour and it honestly changed my coffee for the better! I love the smoothness and subtle flavour it adds!
16-03-2020
Great for hot chocolate
I'm not a coffee drinker but love hot chocolate. This is great in the morning cup when you can't have the alcohol version. Mint and chocolate go well together, this could only make things even better if they had that!!!
10-03-2020
Bailey's & Coffee
I had a love affair with this cream & all the additional flavors of this product. They are also nice as a mixology bar application adding great flavors & fun to many beverages & desserts, also with fruit.
27-02-2020
Makes my coffee sing
I'm not really a big fan of the taste of coffee, but this makes my love my morning cup of coffee a whole lot more. It's a sweet treat for my morning pick me up, or my afternoon eye opener.