4 5 0 27 27 Formulated with active ingredients sourced from 100% natural minerals, Banana Boat® Natural Reflect Lotion Sunscreen, provides protection against sunburn and long-term skin damage. Gentle enough for sensitive and delicate skin.
Banana Boat® Natural Reflect Lotion Sunscreen

08-08-2018
This sunscreen does not leave skin too oily and it is has a nice scent. It is a also free from many harsh ingredients.
14-11-2014
J'ai essayé le produit pour enfants et pour une peau allergique aux crèmes solaires traditionnelles.... super!
22-01-2014
II have tried this and it is great,I put it on my son all last summer
26-12-2013
je l`ai essaye pour mes 2 enfants et moi meme. tres efficace, s`etale bien, l`odeur est douce. j`ai des coups de soleil tres facilement mais avec cette lotion solaire je n`ai eu aucune rougeur. ma fille a des reactions allergique aux ecrans solaire et avec cette lotion aucunes plaques rouge.
26-12-2013
my entire family burn easily and we all have sensitive skin so finding a sunscreen that`s effective and that won`t irritate our skin has always been a challenge until now. i tried banana boat natural reflect lotion sunscreen over the summer and i am pleased to report that it works wonderfully. here are the facts:broad spectrum uva and uvb100 naturally sourced sunscreen ingredientsoxybenzone and paraben-freewater resistant for up to 80 minutesspf 50we took it for a test run on the lake. we picked a beautiful sunny day with a high of 85, it was actually in the mid 90`s on the lake with the sun beating down on us and the sun reflecting off the water. the lotion is very creamy and goes on easily. nobody had any reaction after application or throughout the day. i reapplied every 2 hours as recommended and again after swimming and toweling off. i liked that it did not leave our skin feeling greasy and that it was odorless a big bonus in my books.we spent over 8 hours in the sun and at the end of the day i am thrilled to report
25-12-2013
Love the feeling..non greasy and the scent...
20-12-2013
This works great and is non-greasy. Definitely a new favorite Banana Boat Natural Reflect Lotion Sunscreen thumbs up.
12-12-2013
works really well, i will keep using this product.
11-12-2013
This works great and is non-greasy. Definitely a favorite!
10-12-2013
I just come back from Cuba it was pretty hot. I used the Banana Boat Reflect Lotion Sunscreen and by my surprice we didn`t get sunburned this time, love it.
10-12-2013
Used this over the summer and loved it. Smells amazing.
09-12-2013
works very well i love this! my daughter uses this and never gets burnt
06-12-2013
we loved banana boat natural reflect lotion as it went on very smoothly and didn`t leave a greasy feeling. with a toddler, i found it great that it went on white until really rubbed in - allowing you to see the body parts you`ve covered. also with skin sensitivities, this product was great to use as it didn`t create any issues after application. we reapplied after coming out of the water and it provided the protection we needed. very pleased.
06-12-2013
My daughter in law uses this on my grandson and loves it, he is very fair and never gets burnt
06-12-2013
I think this lotion is really good as well the kids really liked the smell of it