4.5 5 0 163 163 New and improved formula now with Argan Oil.

05-09-2019
Great coverage
I love how this allows me to reach hard places with the spray can its perfect it works really well and smells awesome as well I will keep using this product.
19-06-2019
Convenient spray-on tanning oil.
The Banana Boat Sunscreen Ultra Mist Dry Oil Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Spray is convenient when on the beach, as it only requires spraying onto the skin and it's light enough to not feel too greasy. Because it's an SPF 4, it lets you get a tan and the added oil moisturizes the skin.
06-02-2019
Doesn't leave you greasy!
This is the best sunscreen/tanning oil combo I have ever tried. This keeps you protected and does not leave you feeling greasy and looking shiny.
23-01-2019
artificial aroma and hurts your eye
There are so many better options than banana boat. The aroma is cheap, The spray is not even. Hurts your eye when it gets into it. Not recommended unless you want to blind your baby.
05-01-2019
Easy To Use
I used this product this summer was happy with it. It seemed to give me the coverage and protection I needed and I did not have a greasy feel after applying the product. I am going to consider using this product as my main brand of sun protection.
12-11-2018
Banana boat dry oil sunscreen
This is an amazing product. It makes your skin feel soft and smells wonderful and protects your skin. It is easy to spray on and it doesn't feel greasy. I will always buy this product.
25-10-2018
Sunlovers Sunscreen
I am very lucky to be blessed with olive coloured skin tone and I do not require high SPF # for my sunscreen. I am always looking for sunscreen with the minimum SPF# 4 - 10. I have the type of skin that tans really easy and does not burn. I have always moisturise my skin daily and have no plans to stop. An awesome product and I love the scent also.
27-09-2018
Got Burned...
First and only time using a sunscreen spray product, used it, got burned (which is odd, even without sunscreen, I don't usually burn) this made everything worse, had to keep re-applying, will stick to the creamy-goop, as it's never failed. Was easy to apply.
24-09-2018
Sunny Days
One of my favourite sprays to use in the backyard or at the beach. Smells great, doesnt get sticky and will not attack bugs. Never got a sun burn when wearing it either!
18-09-2018
Banana boat !!
I have tried several other sunscreens out there and banana boat is one of the best!!! In my house it's all we use!!
12-09-2018
Smells like heaven
Smells like a beach I love it. Non greasy formula, easy to apply. Sprays perfect.
08-09-2018
Banana Boat
Great Product! Works as it says, No false advertising for this product!!! Love it!
07-09-2018
smells amazing
Easy to apply, press and move. Smells great, like summer beaches should. Non greasy. Great protection for your skin from the hot blazing sun
30-08-2018
So good
Super pour avoir un teint bronzé et être hydraté tout en profitant du soleil
21-08-2018
Easy to use
This sunscreen is okay it does protect you against the sun and is easy to use just point and spray. I just didnt like the feeling of the sunscreen on my skin. I found it very greasy and didn't absorb very good.