Bear Paws Dare Birthday Cake Soft Cookies

4.3 5 0 210 210 Moist and chewy Bear Paws cookies made better with naturally coloured confetti and real yogurt coating - the perfect lunchbox snack for those special birthday occasions!
Bear Paws Dare Birthday Cake Soft Cookies

14-06-2021
My Kids Are Obsessed!
My kiddos love these! It is their favourite flavour now. The box doesn't last long here. My husband secretly sneaks them too ;)
06-06-2021
Great snack for myself and my Daughter
I like the taste of Bear Paws and my Daughter does as well. I think the flavour is great and its great that they are peanut free for schools.
08-05-2021
Bear Paw Party!
Both of my daughters, ages 7 and 3, have been a fan of Bear Paws for years! They are a great snack, so many delicious flavours and very kid friendly! These Birthday Cake ones are always in stock at our home!
04-05-2021
Yum
Bought these for my 4 yo girl. She loved them. Not gonna lie, I tried it too and they are soo delish, had to put them out of my sight otherwise I'd eat them all
14-04-2021
C'est bon
Cette patte d'ours est très bonne elle goute bien le gâteau elle son sucrée mais les enfants aiment bien les manger
11-04-2021
Soft and sweet, good for kids!
Dare Bear Paws Birthday Cake Soft Cookies is something different. A box of these containing six individually wrapped cookies. The cookies are in the shape of bear paws, and they are perfectly soft, dense, and chewy, and it has a nice textural with sweet yogurt frosting. My kids are loving them too, and I will buy more of these in the future. It is prefect for snack for school and trips.
10-04-2021
My kids love Bear Paw snacks. I love how they are nut free so they can be taken to school. I usually pack it as a special sweet treat for my kids. Tasted delicious.
07-04-2021
Birthday cake bear paws
I have tried these and wasn’t a huge fan. While they are edible, I personally didn’t find them all that great. They came across bland to me with a bit of icing to say it had “that birthday cake flavour” though I felt it lacked that. While bear paws makes great cookies, I personally don’t find these one of their best products.
05-04-2021
Loved these!
I loved these Bear Paw cookies! The flavour was amazing and it tasted just like Birthday Cake Timbits! They were sweet and had frosting and sprinkles just like a cake. My kids loved them, just wish there was a little less sugar. But as treat they were delicious.
29-03-2021
Yum
Got these for my daughter in law as a joke birthday gift. We all loved them. Soft and Chewy and delicious. Price is always good as well.
12-03-2021
Moist
im old but like to try those Dare Paws, Really taste the cake and they are very soft, one is not enough for me, I recommend for the little ones as the oldest, satisfaction assured.
20-02-2021
Good but not amazing
My kids love the product! Their is always their number 1 choice. I would wish for less grams of sugar in the product to make it perfect!
22-01-2021
Review
It's my all-time favourite bear paws I have ever tried. I like the icing on it and that they are not dry. I wish more came in the box but they are not expensive because I can find them at my local dollar store.
30-10-2020
Kids approve
My step kids chose this kind specifically and continue to chose it when we need more. Taste great!
28-10-2020
School snacks
My son at 3 loved these little guys. At 8 he still loves but dont buy them as he says the cookies as good as they taste, they are too small. Make bigger sizes for bigger kids