4.3 5 0 7 7 This Moisturizing Body Wash & Shampoo for Baby is gentle on delicate skin and can be used for newborns. It contains soothing, natural coconut oil to preserve the skin’s moisture.
Belcam Bath Therapy Moisturizing Body Wash & Shampoo for Baby Fragrance Free

25-09-2019
good
tres bon produit qui n'assèche pas la peau du bébé
20-03-2019
Oily feeling
Didn't much care for the oily feeling this left on our son's skin , guessing it came from the coconut oil.
15-03-2019
Not good for sensitive skin
I gave this product a 3 stars, because I really do like it however, both my boys have sensitive skin and one of them actually got a full body rash from using this!! Which is unfortunate because the smell is amazing and it really lathers up Jocelyn.
07-03-2019
I love that it’s fragrence free. It doesn’t seem to cause tears either.
like it
it was nice gentle it helped the children very well and the scent was good
06-03-2019
I really liked this for my baby!
I liked this product for my baby. Didn't dry out her skin and had a very light scent to it which did not bother my girls' sensitive skin at all! Would buy again.
06-03-2019
Not just for babies
We have used this product before and have been very happy with it, I use it cause I have very sensitive skin and it leaves my skin super soft
15-04-2019
My baby has sensitive skin and haven’t been able to find the perfect. However based on these reviews this sounds like A recommended purchase
11-03-2019
jaimerais pouvoir lasseyercfddxxddddedcdcffcsascvt
11-03-2019
Great another fragrance free product! Maybe with more fragrance free products out there, people will use these lines. Fragrance can make people sick and cause severe migraines. Yes, I will try this product.
10-03-2019
Je suis sur que se produit est pour moi je doit vraiment essayer se gel douche
09-03-2019
je suis une maman de 5 enfants et pour moi cest tres important de regarder ce quil y a dans les ingredients puisquils ont la peau tres fragile. je nai jamais essayer ce produit mais jaimerais biem par contre 😉
07-03-2019
I would love to try it out since im gonna have my 3rd baby soon! Will be happy to receive sample. Thank you!
07-03-2019
I would like to try your New products I love thé smell of shampoo that s fresh for a baby and plus m'y son is going to have his first baby so I would give him as a gift.
07-03-2019
Would really like to try this product....but have never seen it on the shelves in stores yet.