4.3 5 0 19 19 This Moisturizing Body Wash & Shampoo for Baby is gentle on delicate skin and can be used for newborns. It contains soothing, natural coconut oil to preserve the skin’s moisture.

25-09-2019
good
tres bon produit qui n'assèche pas la peau du bébé
20-03-2019
Oily feeling
Didn't much care for the oily feeling this left on our son's skin , guessing it came from the coconut oil.
15-03-2019
Not good for sensitive skin
I gave this product a 3 stars, because I really do like it however, both my boys have sensitive skin and one of them actually got a full body rash from using this!! Which is unfortunate because the smell is amazing and it really lathers up Jocelyn.
07-03-2019
I love that it’s fragrence free. It doesn’t seem to cause tears either.
like it
it was nice gentle it helped the children very well and the scent was good
06-03-2019
I really liked this for my baby!
I liked this product for my baby. Didn't dry out her skin and had a very light scent to it which did not bother my girls' sensitive skin at all! Would buy again.
06-03-2019
Not just for babies
We have used this product before and have been very happy with it, I use it cause I have very sensitive skin and it leaves my skin super soft
15-04-2019
My baby has sensitive skin and haven’t been able to find the perfect. However based on these reviews this sounds like A recommended purchase
11-03-2019
jaimerais pouvoir lasseyercfddxxddddedcdcffcsascvt
11-03-2019
Great another fragrance free product! Maybe with more fragrance free products out there, people will use these lines. Fragrance can make people sick and cause severe migraines. Yes, I will try this product.
10-03-2019
Je suis sur que se produit est pour moi je doit vraiment essayer se gel douche
09-03-2019
je suis une maman de 5 enfants et pour moi cest tres important de regarder ce quil y a dans les ingredients puisquils ont la peau tres fragile. je nai jamais essayer ce produit mais jaimerais biem par contre 😉
07-03-2019
I would love to try it out since im gonna have my 3rd baby soon! Will be happy to receive sample. Thank you!
07-03-2019
I would like to try your New products I love thé smell of shampoo that s fresh for a baby and plus m'y son is going to have his first baby so I would give him as a gift.
07-03-2019
Would really like to try this product....but have never seen it on the shelves in stores yet.