4.1 5 0 219 219 Belvita Breakfast Biscuits
Belvita Breakfast

20-08-2019
love this Brand & company
Over all the product they make are very good and tasty and are great for snacking!
26-10-2018
tasteful
these are very tasteful and perfect little snacks to fill you up on the go, they are not plain and are super good.
04-09-2018
Great for road trips/airplanes
I buy these to take with me on road trips and on airplanes. They're a great snack between meals or as a replacement for gross airplane food. I wouldn't eat them everyday though.
07-08-2018
This product is so good. It is sweet but not too sweet.
04-11-2017
I use these when I go on trips for the airplane or whenever I need them. They taste good but are too processed for every day.
08-09-2017
Love this product...oatmeal is my favourite. I keep a package in my purse for those moments when I need a great snack!
10-02-2016
je les ai adoré et ma famille aussi excellent au petit déjeuner et en collation
18-01-2016
I love Belvita! The Oatmeal flavour is my favourite. Delicious with or without peanut butter spread on them. I carry some with me if I am out on the go doing errands. If I get hungry I have something to snack on!
23-11-2015
I was given a sample of these recently at the National Women's show...can you say YUMMMY....delicious...
21-10-2015
I have tried these before and I love them. So soft and a perfect snack. I love to dip them in cookies but, not for to long or them will crumble. Can't waste them! Mmm good!
21-10-2015
il sont bon tendre & tres délicieux..pour collation aussi
02-10-2015
I start my day with Belvita, they are soft, delicious and offer a variety of flavors. They also make a great afternoon snack or anytime snack and I keep a pack in my purse when I'm on the go!
06-08-2015
I have tried these Christie's Belvita Breakfast Bars, and I just love them! They are so soft and flavourful, and they can be used as a quick breakfast on-the-go or as a snack at any time of day. I am certainly going to purchase them again, and I highly recommend them!
19-06-2015
Bonne alternative qu déjeuner quand on est pressé! Délicieux et rassasiant.
13-06-2015
I love these! , they're actually quite filling, and perfect for when I have to run in the morning